My baby needs new diapers

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Anyone sell the two plastic/foam pads that clip onto the 05/06 belly pans. After 50k+ miles and 10+ oil changes, mine are pretty tatty.
Hopefully they are sold separately from the pans!
Torrie, Northwood?

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I stock the big one that goes under the engine pan. 129.00 plus 11.50 USPS. thanksIMG_3068.jpg

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I need both pads. Thanks for the reply. May still pick up the big one.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Are they diapers, maxipads or Depends...?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
What is he purpose of these parts, stopping vibration noises, absorbing fluids?

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

Noise. At least that's what I was told at R1.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast

Zactly

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
depends on your age and your needs

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Changed my oil and filter last weekend. Also new air cleaners. My throttle body was sticking a bit so I cleaned the blade and internals. Put the new diapers on the belly pans...thanks Torrie. Also put new rubber on the rears. After Rally 12, I was down past the wear bars. Got Bridgestones from simple tire.com....thanks Mongrel. Date coded late '16. Costco mounted and balanced them for $14 each. Major wear in the central portions of the rear tires. I usually run them at 30 psi on the street. May have to drop to 28 psi per Frankie's recommendation to even out wear.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Changed my oil and filter last weekend. Also new air cleaners. My throttle body was sticking a bit so I cleaned the blade and internals. Put the new diapers on the belly pans...thanks Torrie. Also put new rubber on the rears. After Rally 12, I was down past the wear bars. Got Bridgestones from simple tire.com....thanks Mongrel. Date coded late '16. Costco mounted and balanced them for $14 each. Major wear in the central portions of the rear tires. I usually run them at 30 psi on the street. May have to drop to 28 psi per Frankie's recommendation to even out wear.

I think that's too much pressure. I run mine at 26-27. Remember, the Bridgestones are wider, and therefore crowned higher, than the Eagles, so to compensate I run a lower pressure to get more even wear across the tread.

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Agree with Vincent....running mine at 27 results in totally even wear.

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Anyone have a part number for the pad pictured in Post #2 of this thread? Mine has seen better days too.

mach1pannu

GT Owner
Nov 17, 2019
Call the dealer to verify, I had 4G7Z-63102B00-AA in my notes, and 4G7Z-63102B01-AA for the smaller triangle shaped one.

Reactions: Johntpr

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
Thank you !

Reactions: mach1pannu

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY
No luck so far with ordering the larger diaper, under the center engine pan, part number 4G7Z*63102B00*AA. My order has just been in limbo according to my local dealer. Pending with no ETA for the last two weeks. Ford is really being difficult with GT parts orders. Maybe someone here has an extra?

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Ford shows both available. Enter the part number. As Johntpr noted above, you may need to jump thru the hoops.