Another celebrity endorsement

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I got invited to a party at the Miami Supercar rooms last night. Wayne Carini was a celebrity guest. He loves the new GT. Great guy, very friendly very personable!!

Attachments

• 20171116_212323.jpg
    20171116_212323.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 308

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Brian,

You and your Ford GT are the celebrities as far as I'm concerned.

Keep up the work!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Brian... You are OUR Celebrity !!

andy (ajb)

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
What those guys said! :thumbsup:biggrin

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I've been fortunate to run into Wayne Carini at multiple events over the years at Monterey Car Week. He is kind and generous with his time. Always stops and talks to his fans. Great guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Before too long Brian will be signing autographs and posing for selfies with his ever growing fan base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
yes, wayne carini is a very personable guy. for a minute I had berry McGuire in my head and thought, no this can't be the same nice guy. I was right, it wasn't

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I think I am going to ask Brian to sign my car.

andy (ajb)

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
I think I am going to ask Brian to sign my car.

andy (ajb)

Im running out of room for signatures on my car. I will erase HF3 and have Brian sign it!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Your a star and great friend in my world !
Wayne who???

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I need to make a Stormcat sticker!

Ed

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I got invited to a party at the Miami Supercar rooms last night. Wayne Carini was a celebrity guest. He loves the new GT. Great guy, very friendly very personable!!

Carini's schmoozing you Brian so that he can be the first guy you call if/when you ever decide to sell.

He's already thinking up the storyline for the episode, ".......I met this young engineer just after he purchased his GT. One owner from new. I'm having Roger go through it back in Connecticut before we bring it up to Pebble Beach where I think it's going to bring a world record price.............":thumbsup

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
yes, wayne carini is a very personable guy. for a minute I had berry McGuire in my head and thought, no this can't be the same nice guy. I was right, it wasn't

Now you have me doing it...I thought "that's cool, but why would Barry McGuire be at that car event in Miami ?" He is the singer and musician famous for "Eve of Destruction" and lives in central California. I am guessing you mean Barry Meguiar famous for car wax bearing his name and the "Car Crazy" tv show?

I have met both Barry's - both great gentlemen!