McIntosh Part Help

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Anyone know the part number for the two plastic trim pieces that border the faceplate on the Mac unit, and also does anyone have them available to purchase. McIntosh Labs does NOT have any parts for our audio unit (Dr. Frank) as I just called them. Thanks in advance.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
never serviced separately as far as I know

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
might want to try x2 builders although they probably wouldn't return your call for something like that. (at least that was my experience when I called a few times for the rear grille on the bumper)

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
from what I'm hearing from other members and experiencing from X2, they are moving out of the GT parts business pretty much. I think they are still sitting on a bunch of parts but seem to want to keep them and not sell them. I think they have some projects put away for themselves is what I'm guessing. jmo

Tomcat

GT Owner
I ended up 3-D printing a small plastic vent that seemed unreplaceable

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I just helped Mitty buy 2 seats. Tachy, give me a call.

dr914

GT Owner
Feb 11, 2009
Marietta Georgia
I sure am worried that if in the future I ever damage mine or need a replacement part that they will not be available. I hope that maybe Ford steps up and makes parts available again for the cars. Porsche was always so good about that even for the limited production models.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
There is a sole place in LA that services these radios. I don't remember the name for sure, but I think it's Fred Meyer (don't have my notes with me). I talked with Mr X2 this week and he is looking into the parts. BTW, he just loves the NGT.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Subscribing