A car guys worst nightmare...

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
This sux! But oh, the irony... Demons a blaze

Trio of Dodge Challenger SRT Demons burned on transport truck
http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/11...ger-srt-demons-burned-on-transport-truck.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
My worst nightmare is StormCat wanting to drive my car and suggesting modifications.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
My worst nightmare is StormCat wanting to drive my car and suggesting modifications.

Good one Dr. F

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
What a shame. Info so far seems to be the fire started with the truck, not one of the Demons.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Yeah, if I had to guess it was probably a stuck brake or wheel bearing on the trailer... It sucks, but at least it was only property damage.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

You missed your calling in life. . We should be watching your comedy special reruns on HBO..:bored

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
You missed your calling in life. . We should be watching your comedy special reruns on HBO..:bored

On this week's episode of HBO's "It's Doc Frank!" .... Dr. Frank gets in trouble with federal regulatory authorities when he gets slices of liver biopsies confused with luncheon meats. Frank has hell to pay with his colleagues at the local medical society black tie affair.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 157

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
And he can do two things at a time, looking good and sleeping :willy

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ha, you had to dig deep on the internet to find that picture. I do own that tux for many years.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
That happened a couple months ago. One if the cars belonged to Tim Kuniskis, head of passenger vehicles for FCA. It was pretty cool because he personally called the other two owners and let them know that the cars would be rebuilt and actually signed the inside of the glove box door on one, “Let’s try to keep this one cool.”

Instant provenance. That owner can tell quite a story about his car.

Last edited: