Rich, GT Guy Gravel screens

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Rich.. Installed your 'gravel screens ' with DBK help. They work great ! . They Collect extra gravel for my driveway.

My Question:
Are you still working on a "small / tall /thin / baby 'mudflap'" (similar to the ones released on the Mustangs) for the rear of the rear wheel ?

andy (ajb)

AJK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
How do you contact Rich regarding the gravel screens. A friend just took delivery and would like to purchase them.

AJK

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Rich Brooks - the GT Guy ...734 658 9498
is the latest number I have for him...

andy (ajb)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
what a team... all the answers in less than 20 minutes.
andy (ajb)

AJK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Thanks guys. I will pass it on.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That’s a first before your GT Arrives Guys then the Clear wrap. Don’t drive before or you will regret it. The front tires pick up EVERTHING off the road,

PDiddy

GT Owner
Apr 5, 2017
I agree!!! Easy install!!!

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Rich.. Installed your 'gravel screens ' with DBK help. They work great ! . They Collect extra gravel for my driveway.

My Question:
Are you still working on a "small / tall /thin / baby 'mudflap'" (similar to the ones released on the Mustangs) for the rear of the rear wheel ?

andy (ajb)

As of now no, on the mudflaps. I do not have a car to use/scan as I wanted to make something for the front and back. Also estimated costs seemed a bit high for the owners I spoke to. Estimated complete car set would have been in the $650ish range. I would still like to do this but I would need a commitment from at least 100 owners to justify the costs. Parts would be modeled in CAD and planned to be made in urethane with an option of painting them body color. Another entirely bolt on, no additional hole part.

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
I am in for a full set, plus the gravel catcher screens..

Last edited:

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
I would buy a set.

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
I am in for a set. Chad

FrankTheTank

GT Owner
Jul 27, 2016
Austin, Texas
As of now no, on the mudflaps. I do not have a car to use/scan as I wanted to make something for the front and back. Also estimated costs seemed a bit high for the owners I spoke to. Estimated complete car set would have been in the $650ish range. I would still like to do this but I would need a commitment from at least 100 owners to justify the costs. Parts would be modeled in CAD and planned to be made in urethane with an option of painting them body color. Another entirely bolt on, no additional hole part.

Count me in!

Frank the Tank

P.S. where can I get the equivalent of the screens for my GT350R - saw someone at the Tracy that had a plastic cap that looked to snap on to the GT350R aero rocker skirt?

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Just sent in my Benjamin's for a set of aero screens. Thanks!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona

Rich,

If you make them everybody will buy them. On a 500K car these are a rounding error. An oil change on the new GT costs about that much. I'm in and I'll go ahead and speak for everybody else. EVERYBODY IS IN. Build the damn things!!!!

Chip
Moderator and Spokesman for Everybody!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Tommy - careful. I think You are confusing the ''Gravel shields'' (which many of us have purchased and installed ) with the idea of four (4) small mudflaps ( 2 front , 2 rear) for the $650.00 that Chip is committing to.....

andy (ajb)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I'm in for the mud/rock flaps as well... already have the screens. All I need now is a car :)

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sorry, I deleted my post,

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I’ve had my gravel screens sitting on the shelf since last summer, but won’t have my NGT until May or June this year! Get-em while you can!

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Rich,

If you make them everybody will buy them. On a 500K car these are a rounding error. An oil change on the new GT costs about that much. I'm in and I'll go ahead and speak for everybody else. EVERYBODY IS IN. Build the damn things!!!!

Chip
Moderator and Spokesman for Everybody!

Hahaha... you're the best!