Light at the end of the tunnel

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
**** that, opened. :lol

Dude, seriously get a life. At first I was telling guys with allocations, "hey man, take it easy, don't be gloating because some deserving people are bummed they didn't get cars." That remains true; it's a bummer that some guys that really deserve cars didn't get them...yet. I think they still will down the road. Otherwise, enough time has passed that people should be over it. It's a car, get over it. You obviously haven't.

More importantly, we had a member here who was in his 40s with two kids die of a terminal illness weeks after he got his car. Who gives a shit about this car, my car, your SV, or your Gulf GT that you ruined with wheels that we'd laugh at Lil' Wayne for putting on a Monte Carlo SS? If a year and a half later your vaj is so sandy that you have to come on a web forum crying about it, you have issues with perspective. None of this matters in the grand scheme of things. Soon you and everyone you've ever loved will be unremembered dust, buddy. If this is what you care about, gonna be a lonely ride at the end.

I mean this with all due respect and sincerity, but dickheads like you crying about this car made me not only question my desire to be involved with fast and expensive cars, but just society as a whole. Seriously, I've been up late nights reading Nihilist Arby's hoping an asteroid hits the earth to end this entire insulting charade because clearly we don't deserve it if this is how we're behaving over cars. It's a sure sign of the decline of western civilization (and pussification - sorry you're feeling "bullied" after crying snowflake) that rich and whiny pussies are on the internet bemoaning the universe for not granting them that half a million dollar car they so richly deserved. **** off.

Nice color on the SV though.

wow! +1

acolvin

GT Owner
Mar 25, 2015
Ewa Beach, HI
Whoo! Easy Bruddah! Breath...........

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
This is so rediculously unnessary.
I can't believe that this forum has sunk to the level of the "others".
Seriously disappointed!
Even in the face of the issue in LV, this is what you value as a valid discussion?
Mark

HPGT

GT Owner
Jul 31, 2012
Little Rock, AR
It’s a damn Internet forum. Which, in part, is supposed to entertain. Just look at the posts and views. OP started this.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Personally, I'm very entertained.

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
It’s a damn Internet forum. Which, in part, is supposed to entertain. Just look at the posts and views. OP started this.

Yup, just an internet forum.
Some here would probably disagree!

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
DBK has been on fire here lately.