Light at the end of the tunnel

larry21

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2006
Knutsford UK
Seriously, some really good people didn't an allocation, but with whiners like this, there is no doubt Ford made the right call. I'm surprised that he isn't embarassed to act like this publicly. So much for a stiff upper lip.

Wow I really hit a nerve.
Not a very robust lot here.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Wow I really hit a nerve.
Not a very robust lot here.

You didn't hit a nerve at all, I'm just embarrassed about what a sissy you are.

Last edited:

larry21

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2006
Knutsford UK
You didn't have the nerve at all, I'm just embarrassed about what a sissy you are.

Enjoy your Popeyes chicken tonight

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
C'on guys this doesn't have to get personal. It should be about cars.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Enjoy your Popeyes chicken tonight

Will do. Thank you. Enjoy your sesame seed tofu.

larry21

GT Owner
Feb 13, 2006
Knutsford UK
C'on guys this doesn't have to get personal. It should be about cars.

Totally agreed ROCK thanks for restoring order.
it's all silly and juvenile.
Over and Out.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Fixed it for you:

Totally agreed ROCK thanks for restoring order.
It's a silly and juvenile thread that I started.
Over and Out.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Lucky Escape

I'm not angry.......I had a lucky escape from purchasing an Impotent Adonis!

Well the effusive joy of your narrow escape certainly shines through here. You're obviously a successful guy who understands the odds. Ferrari builds 8000 cars a year. Mclaren & Lamborghini many thousands more EVERY YEAR. Ford wanted to go racing and did it successfully with a homologation special that has a max production of 250 cars a year. Tens of thousands of people both desire a new GT and have the means to buy one. The vast majority won't get one. You have some really nice cars and perhaps you do feel lucky to not be getting a NFGT. But it sounds more like some seriousely sour grapes.

Chip

Attachments

• IMG_4103.JPG
    IMG_4103.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
This thread has been mildly enrertaining but I can't see how a continuation will add anything meaningful. Closed.

Chip

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
**** that, opened. :lol

Dude, seriously get a life. At first I was telling guys with allocations, "hey man, take it easy, don't be gloating because some deserving people are bummed they didn't get cars." That remains true; it's a bummer that some guys that really deserve cars didn't get them...yet. I think they still will down the road. Otherwise, enough time has passed that people should be over it. It's a car, get over it. You obviously haven't.

More importantly, we had a member here who was in his 40s with two kids die of a terminal illness weeks after he got his car. Who gives a shit about this car, my car, your SV, or your Gulf GT that you ruined with wheels that we'd laugh at Lil' Wayne for putting on a Monte Carlo SS? If a year and a half later your vaj is so sandy that you have to come on a web forum crying about it, you have issues with perspective. None of this matters in the grand scheme of things. Soon you and everyone you've ever loved will be unremembered dust, buddy. If this is what you care about, gonna be a lonely ride at the end.

I mean this with all due respect and sincerity, but dickheads like you crying about this car made me not only question my desire to be involved with fast and expensive cars, but just society as a whole. Seriously, I've been up late nights reading Nihilist Arby's hoping an asteroid hits the earth to end this entire insulting charade because clearly we don't deserve it if this is how we're behaving over cars. It's a sure sign of the decline of western civilization (and pussification - sorry you're feeling "bullied" after crying snowflake) that rich and whiny pussies are on the internet bemoaning the universe for not granting them that half a million dollar car they so richly deserved. **** off.

Nice color on the SV though.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Entitlement at its best.....

I bet you are a joy to deal with in real life. Especially to people that you feel are beneath you. Sorry to hear you have an SV. Gives other SV owners like myself a bad name.

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
**** that, opened. :lol

Dude, seriously get a life. At first I was telling guys with allocations, "hey man, take it easy, don't be gloating because some deserving people are bummed they didn't get cars." That remains true; it's a bummer that some guys that really deserve cars didn't get them...yet. I think they still will down the road. Otherwise, enough time has passed that people should be over it. It's a car, get over it. You obviously haven't.

More importantly, we had a member here who was in his 40s with two kids die of a terminal illness weeks after he got his car. Who gives a shit about this car, my car, your SV, or your Gulf GT that you ruined with wheels that we'd laugh at Lil' Wayne for putting on a Monte Carlo SS? If a year and a half later your vaj is so sandy that you have to come on a web forum crying about it, you have issues with perspective. None of this matters in the grand scheme of things. Soon you and everyone you've ever loved will be unremembered dust, buddy. If this is what you care about, gonna be a lonely ride at the end.

I mean this with all due respect and sincerity, but dickheads like you crying about this car made me not only question my desire to be involved with fast and expensive cars, but just society as a whole. Seriously, I've been up late nights reading Nihilist Arby's hoping an asteroid hits the earth to end this entire insulting charade because clearly we don't deserve it if this is how we're behaving over cars. It's a sure sign of the decline of western civilization (and pussification - sorry you're feeling "bullied" after crying snowflake) that rich and whiny pussies are on the internet bemoaning the universe for not granting them that half a million dollar car they so richly deserved. **** off.

Nice color on the SV though.

Bout damn time you took off the filters!!!:rofl:thumbsup

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Preach! Bro DBK!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
"Yes, admittedly you people have some issues, but honestly, have you not heard that just over one year ago I'd not been selected to receive the supercar of my choice?"

PLEASE GOD LET THE ASTEROID HIT SOON

army.mil-80221-2011-02-19-110258.jpg

Proud...%20Dave%20is%20looking%20forward%20to%20carrying%20the%20Olympic%20torch

rescue-e1504042786904.jpg

Kumlo2.jpg

201412618726883734_20.jpg

DKk0XuFU8AAH4I9-1000x653.jpg

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
I wonder if the OP might have found another angle to share on another day, or if this is where he is at every day?

Suppose he had posted closer to "was real disappointed to not get an allocation, but I've moved on and am stoked about this SV! And I'll always love my 2 FGTS - check out the new stable : ) "

Woulda been a real different thread. But then it'd only have about 2 responses so far, and we wouldn't have had DBK's power-post to savor.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Dave, you're a guy after my own heart.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Thank you DBK

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
:lol
Love it. Can't say Larry21 suffers from toxic masculinity.
That reminds me, FEMA needs to bring all those feds back from Puerto Rico to clear the lawn debris that has accumulated on my street. Very unsightly. Sad.

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Just wow. I would guess Larry inherited his status in life, as I hate to think that any self-made man would display such a tantrum of spoiled self-entitlement. Regardless, money can't buy class, it seems.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
DBK,
Tell us how you really feel!
LOL!
Well stated!