Do any of these GTs ever sell?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Definitely the forum. Please send check payable to Ford GT Forum.

LOL!

Ed

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Definitely the forum. Please send check payable to Ford GT Forum. :lol

I thought you said only cash works?! ;-)

Lance

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Do you know how he found out about the car?

Thanks in advance,

Lance

Definitely the forum. Please send check payable to Ford GT Forum. :lol

Well Dave is right:shrug Lance your post here about the car helped as Myself and Another local PA. SAAC member read it and told the the guy when he was at our event and said he wanted a GT.:thumbsup

Dominic

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Alright Lance, pay up! :lol

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Alright Lance, pay up! :lol

Oh no, I hate when you're right! Now I'm going to get nagged for a drink at all hours! lol

Gotta love this forum... connects great people together in so many ways. DC-DD, great buy! That was one hell of a car. Enjoy it.

Life is good,

Lance

doug5m5

Feb 23, 2017
Newport Beach Ca
LA dealer SOLD 2 out of the 3 he had last month, both close to $300k. Mileage 2,200 & 5,000 . The one left has about 500 miles.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I’ve sold numerous GTS in the last 60 days well within prices you see others advertised for. Price range of the GTs I’ve sold in last 60 days ranges from $270k on the low end and $450k on the high end.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I have one with 77,959 miles for sale. Tungsten no stripes, Canadian car. Just put clutch, all pulley bearing, Borla headers and muffler. New tires Bridgestone all around, Would take under 200k for it, So I could pull out another one with 200 miles on it to start over as I wait for my NFGT I am a licensed tech so car is in fantastic shape. Paint has chips. Brakes have had rotors and pads changed also. All fluds changes done
Please contact me...thank you!

Anthony

GT Owner
Dec 28, 2011
Arlington, Va
I have one with 77,959 miles for sale. Tungsten no stripes, Canadian car. Just put clutch, all pulley bearing, Borla headers and muffler. New tires Bridgestone all around, Would take under 200k for it, So I could pull out another one with 200 miles on it to start over as I wait for my NFGT I am a licensed tech so car is in fantastic shape. Paint has chips. Brakes have had rotors and pads changed also. All fluds changes done

Hey! Sent you a DM. I'm finally in the market and would love a driven car that I can afford. :) My email is kandah@gmail.com.

Thanks!
Anthony