John Cenas Ford GT

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I think I much rather watch this guy than Joey from friends. perhaps he is trying to throw his hat into the game via these vids...

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
He has taken possession of his 2017 ford gt as of two weeks ago!

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Nice! Any pics? Or Link?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
The car will be at Russo Steele Monterey Reported to have 625 miles now.

https://jalopnik.com/john-cenas-ford-gt-is-back-up-for-sale-1828474853

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The story goes on and on and Ford is still in a can't win situation. A real shame people find ways to work around every possible scenario.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Doing a lot of backwards driving.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Well, we can at least have fun with it and start an over-under.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I repeat “Way too many Ford people originally making the decisions as to who should get the New GT! Too many friends of Ford Executives were chosen who are not good candidates for this car. Pay back favors. True Ford enthusiasts who would have been great Ambassadors of Ford were not always chosen. Many of these GT will never be seen by the public and are hidden in collections and museums! I have some in my area and they were early Cars!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
True Ford enthusiasts who would have been great Ambassadors of Ford were not always chosen.

Well said.

Original owner of a beautiful 2006. Never sold it. Never will.

Dropped off my high schooler this morning in my Ford GT. Always do my best to make time to show the car and educate the public, non-enthusiast and enthusiast alike. Today, a woman with a young girl in her arms asked if she could take a picture of her with her husband's dream car. I said, how about if I take a picture of you and your daughter with the car, for your husband. She was seriously so happy, and her daughter thanked me.

Then off to the dealer for the airbag upgrade, passenger side.

I'm still hopeful that one day soon we will have another opportunity to try to become an ambassador of the new Ford GT. Nevertheless, I will always be an ambassador of the '05-'06 Ford GT.

Attachments

• IMG_6435.jpg
    IMG_6435.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 155

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
I repeat “Way too many Ford people originally making the decisions as to who should get the New GT! Too many friends of Ford Executives were chosen who are not good candidates for this car. Pay back favors. True Ford enthusiasts who would have been great Ambassadors of Ford were not always chosen. Many of these GT will never be seen by the public and are hidden in collections and museums! I have some in my area and they were early Cars!

My feelings, exactly!

Joe