My new Ford with one of her big brothers

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
So my brother had this in his garage for years. It didn't run. He used it at work for his employees to run errands. I purchased it from him and got it to our local buggy expert. He replaced all gel batteries. Still did not run. Had the computer/instrument cluster rebuilt and that did the trick. Had to do some work on the headlights and blinkers but she's roadworthy now! Maiden voyage today!! Max speed going downhill 27!!

Hope this helps my chances of a 2018 allocation!!

IMG_1385.jpg
IMG_1386.jpgIMG_1388.jpgIMG_1389.jpgIMG_1393.jpgIMG_1394.jpgIMG_1391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
That's pretty cool, I've never seen one of those before.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
wow - a Ford Th!nk Neighbor. We bought that company back in the olden days .... along with Recycling Centers , Junk Yards and other businesses that took us completely 'off-track'.
Luckily Bill Ford and then Alan Mulally stepped in and saved the company.

andy (ajb)

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Is the color Paint To Sample? Too cool.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
I have one we converted to a petrol gsxr1000 powertrain....gets more attention than the gt on the interstate....

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Wow .. Busa engine?? Pics please! How in the heck does it ride going 70mph? Bet it's squirrelly!!

I wish it was a 4 seater to drive the kids to school!!

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
Wow .. Busa engine?? Pics please! How in the heck does it ride going 70mph? Bet it's squirrelly!!

I wish it was a 4 seater to drive the kids to school!!

I bet they are glad its not!!lol

rsstopper

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2006
Arizona
So my brother had this in his garage for years. It didn't run. He used it at work for his employees to run errands. I purchased it from him and got it to our local buggy expert. He replaced all gel batteries. Still did not run. Had the computer/instrument cluster rebuilt and that did the trick. Had to do some work on the headlights and blinkers but she's roadworthy now! Maiden voyage today!! Max speed going downhill 27!!

Hope this helps my chances of a 2018 allocation!!

View attachment 47892
View attachment 47893View attachment 47894View attachment 47895View attachment 47896View attachment 47897View attachment 47898

'Think'. Ford's electric vehicle 10 or so years ago. Stupid Government regulators required a percentage of vehicles to be Zero emissions so the car companies all started or bought golf car companies. The 'Think' was the best of the group but was tough on batteries! I still have one... needs batteries and paint. It's on my list of vehicles needing restoration! Mine is a blue 4 seater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I bet they are glad its not!!lol

My boys, 14 and 15 love it, but they are "car guys". My 12 yr old daughter would die if we drove up in car line!! Boys think it's cool to have a Ford golf cart!!

The boys have cruised the neighborhood all day and drove over their friends.