GTG 2017 Ford GT Aero Tunnel Screen Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
https://fordgtforum.myshopify.com/products/gtg-2017-ford-gt-aero-tunnel-protection-screens

DSC01528_1024x1024.JPG

DSC01529_1024x1024.JPG

IMG_3946_1024x1024.jpg

When will these screen kits be available again?

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Will these be available again???

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
There are a few back in stock. Order today or lose them forever.

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Haha, thank you sir. Just ordered mine. New to the forum here and faint wait to install, I will have pics soon

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I'm old to the forum and really would like to buy a set.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Go to "Home" page of the forum (top left of this screen), then go to "Ford GT Forum Store" & then to "Parts". They are back in stock but not for long. I received mine last week & now I need the car!

Ed

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Go to "Home" page of the forum (top left of this screen), then go to "Ford GT Forum Store" & then to "Parts". They are back in stock but not for long. I received mine last week & now I need the car!

Ed

Says ‘sold out’ and no appareent way to pre-order next batch. I’m gonna need a set around December.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Do these come with install instructions? Are they a bolt on with existing screws or do they require drilling?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Awsum, they are self explanatory, but they may come with an install sheet ,,, I don't recall.
1. Nothing to drill
2. just remove the current two (2) screws on each side, place the gravel shield in place and re-install the screws.
3. They come with two (2) new LONGER screws each that will be needed to compensate for the added thickness of the gravel shield.
4. they are TORX head , black painted screws. be careful to not over-torque
5. you may want to add some black rustoleum paint to the screw head with a Q-tip after install ...they rust .
andy (ajb)

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Just says sold out. Been checking. Also need a set by Christmas

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Awsum, they are self explanatory, but they may come with an install sheet ,,, I don't recall.
1. Nothing to drill
2. just remove the current two (2) screws on each side, place the gravel shield in place and re-install the screws.
3. They come with two (2) new LONGER screws each that will be needed to compensate for the added thickness of the gravel shield.
4. they are TORX head , black painted screws. be careful to not over-torque
5. you may want to add some black rustoleum paint to the screw head with a Q-tip after install ...they rust .
andy (ajb)

Perfect. I have my set but placed in my warehouse until car arrives in a month and a half or so.

MichaelR

GT Owner
Aug 8, 2018
Just received mine today, can't wait to install. I see it comes with 4 screws I assume you use those instead of the existing ones?

Thanks DBK

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yes as the original screws are a little short with the screens! Be careful not to over tighten and strip out the threads!

Obie1

GT Owner
Nov 11, 2012
St. Pete, FL & Dallas, TX
I'd like to buy some of the screens to protect my new 2019 GT...

Today (04-Sep-2018) I configured my new 2019 Ford GT with the concierge. I'm very excited about it, and would like to order a set of these screens when / if available. Please let me know. Thanks.

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
I too would order a set when back in and available.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Go to "Home" page of the forum (top left of this screen), then go to "Ford GT Forum Store" & then to "Parts". If not in stock keep checking as they will be back in stock.

And there you have it once more!

Ed

Shmee150

GT Owner
Aug 28, 2018
London, UK
And there you have it once more!

Ed

They aren't showing as in stock for me or I'd do exactly that.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
They are made in batches, placed on the Forum Store then they sell out. New batches are made constantly so keep a watch out once or twice a week & they will pop up ready to order! Be patient Grasshopper!

Ed

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I need a set as well.
Shows none in stock. :bang

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
i will take a set also when in stock hopefully someone will txt me if I miss this thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.