The Forza GT is in the house

Turn10 BigBoss

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 6, 2017
Seattle
So... finally have the GT fully wrapped top and bottom. Benjamin at Metropolitan really geeked out on the wrap. He refused to cut on the car and didn't like the fit of the forms, so many many dry fits later you would be very challenged to find a seam anywhere on the complex lines of this beast. He figures he put about 300 hours into the process.

ford-gt-black-final- Benjamin and Alan.jpg

Many great photos from Wednesday on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/metropolit...10396916443/10155410362056443/?type=3&theater

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Wow! Looks great!! Enjoy!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Very cool, now hopefully your not going to stick it back inside the office, and you will keep it out so you can DRIVE IT, and enjoy!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
yes... 600 miles will go on quickly... then oil and filter change... !\
andy (ajb)

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Looks awesome!! BTW if you had the area around the exhaust clear bra'd it will melt/deform after driving it for some time. Ask me how I know:facepalm:

Turn10 BigBoss

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 6, 2017
Seattle
Looks awesome!! BTW if you had the area around the exhaust clear bra'd it will melt/deform after driving it for some time. Ask me how I know:facepalm:

Yep, tried it under but not over the exhaust, we will see... tough place to hide a seam.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Yep, tried it under but not over the exhaust, we will see... tough place to hide a seam.

Under (lower section) is where mine had the problem. I think the air pushes the heat down as you are driving.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
John,
yes - I recall it melted it nicely and had an aroma of melting plastic...
andy (ajb(