Uh, what?

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172853527538?ul_noapp=true+

ad reads: Car was in an accident in Nov. 2010 in Washington State. Washington State issued a rebuildable title. Title was lost in transit. Damage to GT was repaired by a perfectionist in Texas. Car is an awesome driver and restored properly. I applied for title in Washington and they never completed process. I then applied for a Texas title and they issued a clear title. In the process of issuing title Texas Department of Motor Vehicles left out a 0 and listed mileage as 1876 instead of 10876. Current title is a clear title but I listed as rebuilt because I do not want to mislead anyone.

Motor is sound and aside from the title and mileage issue I have no complaints with the car. Have been on the fence about selling this GT but running out of storage space. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Last edited:

1434gt

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2006
is this the one that lost it on a test drive

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Based on the body panel fit, it still looks totaled.

Also listed in Nacodoches, which by an amazing coincidence, is just a few miles from Lufkin.

http://www.autoquid.com/car-detail/ford-gt/2006-Ford-Ford-GT-2006-Ford-GT_172753701596.html

Also listed in Plainview, which is way up in the panhandle.

https://plainviewtx.global-free-classified-ads.com/listings/2006-ford-ford-gt-it8564060.html

Also listed in Pollok, which is even closer to Lufkin than Nacodoches.

http://carclassifiedscheapads.com/2016/07/17/2006-ford-ford-gt-heritage-blue-and-orange-for-sale-craigslist/

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
This guy has been trying to sell this car for two years. he was originally A.H money guy. I had a guy trying to buy it but i told him he better buy it cheap cause its gonna need some work.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Might this be the poster child of a "storied car"?

Scott as you didn't use quotes on the descriptors, I thought it was yours for a second.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
One of our forum members from Tampa (Todd Gilbert) went and looked at this car in East Tx. Pretty rough paint. Some under panels missing. Squirreled away in a corner of a warehouse. Not allowed to test drive it, etc. He made an offer factoring in what need to be corrected but nothing came of it. Definitely a storied car...

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
is this the one that lost it on a test drive

no that's a different car. I know where that one is. this other one has been for sale for quite awhile

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
And the story continues......Once upon a time there was a nice Ford GT......

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

........."Damage to GT was repaired by a perfectionist in Texas."

Perfectionist. Ahhh, OK. Perhaps a different definition of perfectionist. Just from the photos this GT is a mess.

Chip

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I'd like to see the "before" pictures to see how bad it was.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Was this car repaired by somebody now in the federal pen.

beckertb

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Beaumont, TX
Was this car repaired by somebody now in the federal pen.

This particular car was not. Andy or the paint shop he usually uses had nothing to do with this one. It could be repaired but needs considerable work to be presentable

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
This particular car was not. Andy or the paint shop he usually uses had nothing to do with this one. It could be repaired but needs considerable work to be presentable
from cars I've seen he's done, the paint and fitment are usually fairly good. this one looks kinda rough from the pictures. jmo

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
here we go again. listed again as a "BUY IT NOW". can't fault the guy on the price at least. you couldn't build it for that price.
take the leap or take your chances. plus he says "MAKE AN OFFER"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/172876246346?ul_noapp=true just sayin

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Was it originally a Heritage livery?

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Was it originally a Heritage livery?

no tungsten

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
no tungsten

I'm shocked!

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
That seems like a deal almost regardless of condition.

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
Gentlemen,

Perfectionist. Ahhh, OK. Perhaps a different definition of perfectionist. Just from the photos this GT is a mess.

Chip

I think the seller has proctologist and perfectionist mixed up.

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
picard sigh.jpg
Gentlemen,

Chip

could have been worse. Assmonkey Garage could have restored it. oh that's right, this one doesn't have the clamshell cut out on the bottom side to clear the bags for the air ride system.