So sick Dave.

Vince H

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
These photos are for Stormcat who almost made it there.

Ed

Thanks Ed !!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Rhetorical question or are you offering? ;) Yes please!

Trent? Can you reproduce these?

Ed

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Epic stuff, another day in the life for you guys!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I didnt know about them until recently also

they are the epitome of a tastefully restomoded porsche, however, since you are paying 500K you can't call it a restomod you have to call it re-engineered :) as cool as they, for 500K i rather have a GT and many many other cars before a singer.

The idea is to recreate the look of an early 911 (1973 and earlier with the long hood and no 5MPH bumpers), but with a modern chassis under it, and everything custom built. They are by all accounts great machines, but $500K? At that price I'd consider many other options. Maybe a new airplane...

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
The NFGT is really an event of a car by itself, no car I'd rather have when taking reliability/looks/maintenance and price into the equation.
Kudos to Ford.

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The NFGT is really an event of a car by itself, no car I'd rather have when taking reliability/looks/maintenance and price into the equation. Kudos for Ford.

I was there Rock. In Monterey we saw Bugs, F-cars, K-sigs, Lambos & every other exotic you can imagine. The NGT was the most popular where ever it went! The Auto Week people could not get enough of the NGT (thanks DBK for bringing your NGT all the way from MI). Ford has always been number one but now we have a car that reinforces that fact!

Ed