All Reliable Trailers loaded and rolling

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
As of 8:00 pm tonite, Mike Klawitter from Reliable advised me that ALL Reliable trailers with our cars are loaded, secured and Rolling. !!
We loaded Seven (7) trailers on the roadside heading down to the Mayflower exit.
Thanks to all of those who helped us load and to all of my fellow GT Forum members who followed instructions with keys and key identification very well.
Mike and the Seven Reliable drivers asked me to tell everyone that they very much enjoy working with our group.
Safe travels to all.
Andy (ajb)

NJS

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 23, 2017
SE Michigan
Thanks to Andy, Fred an everyone else for loading our cars. Wow 7 trailers!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Thanks Andy and the others who stayed late to load

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Thanks Andy and the others who stayed late to load

+1. Thank you!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Thank you Andy!
You are now the OFFICIAL TRANSPORTATION DIRECTOR!!
The pay is minimal (free drinks) but the rewards of of appreciation are huge!
Thanks from all of us!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Andy, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I cherish the time spent with you and my other new friends and am excited for what's to come! Safe travels everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Thank you Andy!
You are now the OFFICIAL TRANSPORTATION DIRECTOR!!
The pay is minimal (free drinks) but the rewards of of appreciation are huge!
Thanks from all of us!

He needs a bigger title than that. Chief Worldwide Transportation Director! Maybe someone can come up with a bigger title. He was point man for sure. Thanks Andy and everyone that helped.

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Andy, thank you so much for tackling that enormous task. It was a huge help to us. As rocketman pointed out, we all owe you a few drinks!

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Thank you Andy for managing not just all those beautiful GTs but even the occasional gussied up Mustang (GT350R).

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thank You Andy so very much for all you do. I was told the transport headed to Texas is driving slow awaiting better weather. Here is a picture 8 miles from my Man Cave building in La Marque, Texas where I keep my GT. I have no damage at my building or our home thank goodness, you just can't get there. This is my sub bank in Dickinson, Texas where everything is wiped out. Our main Bank is in Texas City, Texas high and dry. We are Blessed. Thank You Andy and Reliable!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2569.jpg
    IMG_2569.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 186

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Thank you for giving your time on this Andy. I really appreciate it.

Vince H

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Thanks Andy.

Your help is much appreciated.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Thanks to Andy and all the drivers. What a logistical task with these special cars. Each one, I am sure, driven and loaded as if it was their own. Words just don't express the appreciation...so I by the first round day 1 at Rally 13 for you guys...Pikul can have round 2 and 3...

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Andy waited in the lobby Saturday night for me to bring my GT and keys to him. I was staying offsite at Special K's house. Thank you Andy and the volunteer drivers. I really appreciate you doing this for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk