Thank you DBK rally 12

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Dave,

Thank you for all your work in making rally 12 an amazing event.

Chip, fantastic job.

Andy, appreciate all your work coordinating the vehicle loading and unloading.

Looking Forward to next year!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Totally agree!!!

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
Here, here!!
Rally 12 was a resounding success. Many newbies (who, I hope, felt welcomed into the fold), and many "oldbies" who continue to come back year after year. We are a unique group of people who have a common interest - it never gets old! As Fred said - thank you to all who helped in some fashion -- from the sponsors, to the track marshals, to the hotel staff, to the transporters that take such care with our cars - everyone who had a role - it was great. I hope Kindig-It had a good time and understands we're not just another car club. Safe travels to all who are on the road (or soon will be).
Until next year - where ever and whenever it may be...
Lady Moose

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
This year will be hard to top. Thank you to everyone involved in making this event a great success!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Thank you so much Dave for an amazing rally. Definitely the best that Jen and I have attended. Unbelievable track day event, gorgeous hotel and breathtaking drives.

Thank you again and thank your to all that helped organize this incredible event!!

Seth & Jen

Beez

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 28, 2016
South Denver
Dave,

Chip, fantastic job.

I logged on to launch the same message, so will do a "times ten!" right here with Fred:thumbsup

All the behind the scenes work that went in to setting up the track, the drives, the meals, the badges, programs, decals, and on and on......was amazing and appreciated. Standing O to all of you!

Extra props to Team Moose for being so especially warm and welcoming to a new guy like me. New Friends!

The support, encouragement, and instruction I received at track day was nothing short of spectacular - thank you Bill, Mark, and Tim for one of the most memorable car-days of my life!

:cheers

Brian

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Perfect weather
Perfect track event
Perfect drives
Perfect group
Hotel not so perfect ...
Let's go back to Utah!

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Thank you Dave. As usual you put on a fabulous event. Gabrielle and I really enjoyed ourselves. Even though we didn't attend the whole event, the time we spent was great. Each year it is fun to reconnect with old friends, get to know others that perhaps we don't know as well. Each year it is also great to meet new members and plant seeds for future friendships.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Loved the track!

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Dave, thanks for another great event! The drives were epic and the track day was great fun! As always, I had a wonderful time. I'd definitely keep this location "in the rotation"!

Kenneth

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dammit Dave, I screwed up again. Wanted to be the first to thank you for your efforts. As I said I truly enjoy reaping the rewards of others' hard work. Maybe I'll jump in first by Rally 62.

NJS

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 23, 2017
SE Michigan
Thanks Dave. Fantastic event: Great company, Superb views and drives and a Really good track, with lot's of great track time. Just like the NFGT, the rally exceeded all expectations. Thanks to all for welcoming a newbie and to Bill for recommending the Rally. Thomas, Liz and I had a Blast.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Whats left to be said? Another fabulous rally. Thanks to you and all others who made this one of the best rallys ever.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Dave and Chip. You guys Rock! What an amazing week

Propdave

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 11, 2016
Calgary, Canada
Thank you Dave for putting together an amazing rally. This was our first rally and we hope to come to every rally after this. The cars were amazing but it was really about the wonderful people we met on this trip. Special thank you to Rick Hanson, Rocketman, Mark McGowan, Chip, Trent, Ronnie and their lovely wives for making us feel so welcome. Carol and I really appreciate being part of this special event.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Thanks Dave for organizing and putting this great Rally together. Dave the time and effort you spend on this must be crazy. It was awesome meeting everyone. We have told many friends and family how great this group of people is. So many cool different backgrounds that you all come from. Everyone welcomed us with open arms and we are grateful for that. This car group is second to none. Very very special. We all share the same love of Ford Motor Company and especially the Ford GT. That new GT rocks. I will always remember that ride that NJS graciously gave me at the track! Loved pushing that 05 around the mountains and track also. A special shout out to Andy Benedict for organizing the drop off and load up of the cars. You got there early and left late just to help out others. Thanks so much. And one final thanks to those who said they will use us to complete their new GT purchase. We really appreciate it and we won't let you down!
Brian and I look forward to seeing you all next time!

Kevin and Brian

Last edited:

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Agree totally with all the above.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Dave,

Chip, fantastic job.

+1
Another incredible event! Thank you!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
This Rally rates right up with Sonoma but with an added day at an outstanding track event. Enjoyed the intimate surrounding of a small hotel and the interaction with other members this provides. Kindigit designs, great drives every day, Miller Motorsports,and filming with the video crew all add up to an unforgettable Rally.
Thanks
D&G

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Great job and a big thanks to Dave and all of his support crew. Hope we can purchase a CD or collection of the photos and videos of the rally because I was having to much fun to take very many of them. The best of times.

Our prayers are with all our Texas coast buddies that they find their homes the way they left them.