Thank you DBK rally 12

donnymac

Defered Ajudication
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 26, 2008
West Texas
Dave etal, Thanks for the tireless effort that makes the Rally a success. You do the work. We enjoy the fun.

The cars and trackare a blast but the best is renewed friendships and the beginning of new ones.

Thanks again especially to your families. See you next year!

DM

Demolition Man

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 29, 2006
danville, CA
Thanks Dave for including me. I had a great time reconnecting with some old forum friends from rally's 1 & 2, revisiting with all the people I shared Le Mans 2017 with, and meeting a whole new crew of great GT owners who I plan on staying in touch with for hopefully many years. I one regret I have however is losing a Benjamin to the host of a great rally 12. A special thanks to "Special K" for your hospitality.

Lightning

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 9, 2006
Hutchinson, Kansas
Dave, great rally, good time had by all. Thanks again.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Dave - As always a great rally and venue. Susan and I appreciate all that you do for the Forum!

Gary

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dave thanks for another great Rally, and a special thanks to all of those unsung people that helped in the background to support the effort to insure success.:thumbsup

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
All of our six rallies have been great. They can't be ranked, but Rally 12 was clearly among the very best of the best. Itinerary, the people, hotel, the people, scenery, the people, roads, the people, track day (Oh my! Can anybody say they did NOT get enough track time?), the people.

From Amy and me, thank you to all for the pleasure of your company.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
R12 was one of my favorites. I enjoyed everything about it. I can't thank you enough Dave. See you in Detroit soon.

Chip

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Definitely the best we have been to. #1 all the way!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
One of the best rallies ever. Thanks to Dave and all who made it possible.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
A little late to the thank you thread... Dave as always a 1st class event! Hotel was awesome, seeing all the GT's in one place, salivating over all the new GT's, and of course seeing old and new friends and catching up with everyone. That cruise was long but AWESOME! Thanks go to you Dave and all the others behind the sceens that helped make this the best Rally yet! Can't wait until next year! Looking forward to one day having a new GT in my Ga Raj Mahal on the left coast!

FikseGTS

GT Owner
Apr 15, 2007
South Florida
Just got back and wanted to say what a great experience the entire Rally was, I know it's a ton of work and appreciate everyting that went into it. It was awesome to experience the new and old GTs around Utah and at the track as well as finally meeting a bunch of forum members and Ford Team members.

Looking forward to the next rally or event!, thanks Dave!

Brooks

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
This year will be hard to top....

I've been to only 10 of the Rallies, and I have heard and/or said that very same thing probably about 9 times. I have no idea how these events always seem to find a way to 'surpass' themselves. Is it the venues, the cars, the brand, is it the people? I suspect it is some sort of proprietary algorithm that works off of these dynamic variables.

When I bought my '05 GT, I thought that WAS the purchase, and I was dead wrong. Now, I look forward to investing in a new GT (hint Henry: RED Heritage ;-)) ) and once again, I know that when the time comes, that transaction will not be the last.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Just got back and wanted to say what a great experience the entire Rally was, I know it's a ton of work and appreciate everyting that went into it. It was awesome to experience the new and old GTs around Utah and at the track as well as finally meeting a bunch of forum members and Ford Team members.

Looking forward to the next rally or event!, thanks Dave!

Brooks

Brooks, great meeting you! Glad to hear you have seen the light!

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Thank you to everyone for helping to make this and all rally's such fun. And they somehow just keep getting better.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Terry
The rallies are like you. The more we know of them the more we like them!

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
Thanks from us letting us pop to the track and drink Dave's beer at the hotel bar :lol

Sorry we didn't catch up with more people, but great to see the ones we did!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Dave, like everyone else, I want to thank you and Chip and all the others who helped organize this event. I know these are a lot of work to put together, but definitely worth it. Looking forward to next year. An d a special shout out to Mark M. and Rocketman Ron, who gave me rides and rode with me at the track to give me pointers on driving the car.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Mighty big thanks from the danish team .... hope to see yall again soon :cheers:usa:thumbsup:beer2:

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
A very belated...THANK YOU DAVE. Really appreciate all you do! Had an awesome good time.:thumbsup

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Dave,

Thanks for storing my car at ICON after Reliable delivered the car last week.