IMG_1270.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 253
Reactions: alexhay3 and 2112

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Maybe Dave can make this a sticky for everyone to post their significant milestones too?

Tomcat

GT Owner
Way to go...I'm jealous (s)miles and Rally attendance!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Pete- think if your GT was an NZO car or Lambo. you would have already had to do pull the complete drive train and refurbish the whole thing with 50k miles. the GTs are an amazing piece of machinery that just keep going and going. congrats!! hope you put another 50k on her and have fun at the Rally!

Reactions: roketman

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Very cool!

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Ummm, Pete. I don't want to sound like a Debbie downer, but if you're on your way to the rally from VA and seeing the Columbia River Gorge, you might want to turn around soon before you run out of road. You needed to take a left about a day ago.:eek

Last edited:

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Ummm, Pete. I don't want to sound like a Debbie downer, but if you're on your way to the rally from VA and seeing the Columbia River Gorge, you might want to turn around soon before you run out of road. You needed to take a left about a day ago.:eek

Pete likes driving his car! LOL

Congrats

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Right behind Pete. My '05 FGT hit 50k miles today. That's 0.5 Jeff Larsen Units. One JLU equals 100,000 miles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: 2112

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Right behind Pete. My '05 FGT hit 50k miles today. That's 0.5 Jeff Larsen Units. One JLU equals 100,000 miles.
One UnitImage.jpgcurrently around 1.44 units.

Reactions: 2112 and roketman

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I was at The Ridge Motorsports Park (near Shelton, WA) yesterday with GT@50 (Rob H) and 2112 (Mike F) when I hit this number:
4D8FBB2A-C92B-46E2-AA2E-9B3532D9D41F.jpeg
Here’s another view
66ECD77A-3D41-418D-B8CF-91F38927F9F8.jpeg

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
😈

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Should I have taken a pic of my ODO when it recently passed 300 miles?

:geek: I gotta get that thing on the road!

Reactions: steved57

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

Owning and driving this car has definitely been one of my life's greatest pleasures.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

Maybe we need to start a thread for people like you for Least mileage cars! That’s not actually something I’d be proud of having no mileage.But, If the value of the car means more to you in dollars of then in enjoyment. Good for you!But Your missing a wonderful investment in enjoyment
Owning and driving this car has definitely been one of my life's greatest pleasures.
Couldn’t agree more! It had been one of life’s greatest pleasures!4B59B576-FA22-4FE0-A8A9-9B0A537FBC57.jpeg

Reactions: 2112

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Maybe we need to start a thread for people like you for Least mileage cars! That’s not actually something I’d be proud of having no mileage.But, If the value of the car means more to you in dollars of then in enjoyment. Good for you!But Your missing a wonderful investment in enjoyment

I never intended to buy a garage queen or a car purely for investment; the stock market is much better for that. I wanted a weekend car, then decided rather than the typical depreciating car, I'd look for one that had a chance at appreciating, which is what eventually led me to GT's, and then the one I got ... but we've been super busy at work on a 5-year project to where I've had very little time for anything else. But that winds down over the next <1 year so should have more fun miles ahead. Although I do like that my GT is near flawless, I have no interest in winning a Fewest Miles contest. I'll take great care of it, but not at the cost of never driving it 🍻

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I never intended to buy a garage queen or a car purely for investment; the stock market is much better for that. I wanted a weekend car, then decided rather than the typical depreciating car, I'd look for one that had a chance at appreciating, which is what eventually led me to GT's, and then the one I got ... but we've been super busy at work on a 5-year project to where I've had very little time for anything else. But that winds down over the next <1 year so should have more fun miles ahead. Although I do like that my GT is near flawless, I have no interest in winning a Fewest Miles contest. I'll take great care of it, but not at the cost of never driving it 🍻
Excellent!!
Congratulations on your success

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Excellent!!
Congratulations on your success

Thanks Rocket Man! Glad to be a GT owner like the other fellers on this forum! (y) 🍻

Funny, the only other GT owners I've ever met so far are Rich B and the seller of mine ... and my friend's dad had a tungsten way back when .. in fact he was member "Tungsten" on this forum. Hopefully someday I'll meet some more of you guys, and see your GTs. Was hoping to make it down to @68Rcodeman 's at some point, since I think he's only about a couple hours south of me.

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Thanks Rocket Man! Glad to be a GT owner like the other fellers on this forum! (y) 🍻

Funny, the only other GT owners I've ever met so far are Rich B and the seller of mine ... and my friend's dad had a tungsten way back when .. in fact he was member "Tungsten" on this forum. Hopefully someday I'll meet some more of you guys, and see your GTs. Was hoping to make it down to @68Rcodeman 's at some point, since I think he's only about a couple hours south of me.
Eventually we will run into each other - I am only 1.5 hrs away or so in northeast FL. With a daughter at UF, I always want to take the GT there, but so far there never has been an occasion where a visit didn't include bringing "stuff" there or back. If I'm in the area I will let you know.

Reactions: extrap

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Eventually we will run into each other - I am only 1.5 hrs away or so in northeast FL. With a daughter at UF, I always want to take the GT there, but so far there never has been an occasion where a visit didn't include bringing "stuff" there or back. If I'm in the area I will let you know.

Sounds great, let me know. I have a few acres of lawn so we can have a mini rally, the Florida version of GT Joey's .. call it GT's on the Lawn :)

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
A new mileage milestone on my 2019 Carbon Series
While you guys standing standing around in Pennsylvania I’m out driving!
although I do wish I was there!A1C0E47E-5B28-4069-875F-17A6C185E533.jpeg