Transport from SLC airport to Park City

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Gents,
Anyone find a company or transport service they are usng to get from the airport in Salt Lake, to the hotel in Park CIty?
As my car is being shipped, I really don't need to rent anything.
Theoretically, arriving to airport Tues night 8:15pm.

Thanks and see you all soon!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
I called hotel. Spoke to concierge. Arranged a charter limo.
Charges will go directly onto your hotel bill including tax and gratuity . It is not inexpensive but it takes you directly to check in rather than drop off at some type of funicular.
My added rationale is that I am meeting the 2 Reliable Trailers from ICON early afternoon monday to help unload both trailers. I told the drivers I would not be late.
Andy (ajb))

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I called the hotel as well. They mentioned the charter, but upon further inquiry it seems that simply Ubering it will be cheaper/easier. That's my plan, unless someone coming in Wednesday evening wants to give me a ride!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I called the hotel as well. They mentioned the charter, but upon further inquiry it seems that simply Ubering it will be cheaper/easier. That's my plan, unless someone coming in Wednesday evening wants to give me a ride!

That is my plan also and rate range from 35 to 50 when I checked on the app. I will post how it worked out after arrival on Sunday

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Gents,
Anyone find a company or transport service they are usng to get from the airport in Salt Lake, to the hotel in Park CIty?
As my car is being shipped, I really don't need to rent anything.
Theoretically, arriving to airport Tues night 8:15pm.

Thanks and see you all soon!

https://www.parkcitytransportation.com/

They are a well known company in PC and offer private and "ride share" options at a reasonable rate. My cost for two people from SLC to Park City is $63.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Good call--I just reserved the same. See you there!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
https://www.parkcitytransportation.com/

They are a well known company in PC and offer private and "ride share" options at a reasonable rate. My cost for two people from SLC to Park City is $63.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this. Susan and I will be coming in at 11:45 AM on Monday. The cost between private and share is considerable. ($430.00 vs $138.00 Round Trip) Anyone else coming in at that time so that we can set up a share reservation from the Airport to the Hotel? ..... The catch is you'd have to put up with me for the ride. Haha!

Vince H

Last edited:

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I land Wednesday around 2PM and fly out Sunday around 5PM. I'm getting a rental car. If anyone wants to ride one way or the other, hit me up on PM.