Rally 12 early bird invasion of Kindig-it Designs (Bitchin Rides TV show)

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
On Tuesday morning a few of us with our GT's are planning on invading the Kindig-it shop in hopes of a meet and greet with the staff and the cast of the show Bitchin Rides. The shop is about a 40 min drive so if anyone would like to join in let us know. Also we have plans to stop in on Olympic park early afternoon. Times will be posted at a later date.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
John.... If all goes well on Monday with Vehicle unloading etc , Margaret and I would like to join you guys..
andy (ajb)

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Damn. Would love to go but won't be in until late that night. Have fun!!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Sounds like fun. Planning on Tuesday morning run for fun.

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Driving via motor home from Missouri. Linda and I would like to join the group if we get there in time.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
Michele and I would like to join you too. Will watch for posted times. Thanks John!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I watch that show and appreciate his work. Would like to join in and maybe get the GT's on a TV show!!

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
I had thought about doing that and would love to go but we won't get there till noon. Keep us posted if the time changes.

Tomcat

GT Owner
I normally "suspect" TV cars/builders BUT last year at Amelia Island I saw one of his cars (in the Cars and Coffee area)...and it was impressive!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
John... If I were you , I would CALL his shop when you guys are there on Monday ahead of time..
If he knew that a dozen or so FORD GT's were coming to his shop... including at least one 2017, as a small business person, I would bet he would make the most of it...
If we arrive unannounced, we may be greeted by only a few a Junkyard dogs !!!

andy (ajb)

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
John... If I were you , I would CALL his shop when you guys are there on Monday ahead of time..
If he knew that a dozen or so FORD GT's were coming to his shop... including at least one 2017, as a small business person, I would bet he would make the most of it...

andy (ajb)

there is also a contact page to email. I did not send anything as not knowing what John has in mind.
http://www.kindigit.com/contact/

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
We will be in for this!

wmjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Great Idea. Count me in!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Not trying to steal Johns great idea or hijack the thread but forwarded a link of this post to Kindig's contact page.

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
I had thought about doing that and would love to go but we won't get there till noon. Keep us posted if the time changes.

+1 If only I could get there in time!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

andy (ajb)

there is also a contact page to email. I did not send anything as not knowing what John has in mind.
http://www.kindigit.com/contact/

I did send an email a couple of months ago via the contact us page without any response so I figure " Hey guys we are here"!!! LOL

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I sent an email and a link to this thread and telling them what We we were thinking and just got this response

I would call Baylee 801-262-3098 Ext#105 and let her know

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
So, May leave a day early would depend on when the would start.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Im in

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
I left a detailed message with Bailey Kindig office is closed. Hopefully we will get a response Monday