Insurance Review Available

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
All -

I am flying in late Monday with plans to be around the Hotel Lobby on Wednesday during the day to talk insurance if you would like. I will have access to any current customers accounts or if you need any quotes if you are not existing customer I would be happy to help. Unfortunately I have to leave Thurs afternoon for a prior scheduled event back in Indy on Friday/Saturday.

See you all next week. Safe Travels!

Drew

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
All -

I am flying in late Monday with plans to be around the Hotel Lobby on Wednesday during the day to talk insurance if you would like. I will have access to any current customers accounts or if you need any quotes if you are not existing customer I would be happy to help. Unfortunately I have to leave Thurs afternoon for a prior scheduled event back in Indy on Friday/Saturday.

See you all next week. Safe Travels!

Drew

Hey Drew,

Would love to get a chance to meet you in person! I will look for you when we arrive.

See you then,

Kevin

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Will a fainting couch be necessary for the NGT quote?

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona

IMO, no, it was a lot more reasonable than I thought it would be.

Chip

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
IMO, no, it was a lot more reasonable than I thought it would be.

Chip

That's good news Chip. I shy away from expensive cars because of the carrying costs. I'm throwing all sense of fiscal responsibility to the wind with the new car.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Paul, even more discounts with more vehicles Drew covers.
So keep buying and put them all under one umbrella!:biggrin

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Paul, even more discounts with more vehicles Drew covers.
So keep buying and put them all under one umbrella!:biggrin

You're a genius Bill.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Aint that the truth!

I'm throwing all sense of fiscal responsibility to the wind with the new car.

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008

Hahahah, no fainting couch necessary, my quote should be far easier to take than cutting a check for $500k!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Classic has insured a ton of my clients and they have all been very pleased with the rates and service. Not a plug for Drew, simply an honest review from a guy that has seen drews insurance work from all angles. Classic is also good about working with clients to adjust agreed values on cars as the values change over time. These guys really understand the collector / exotic car insurance market.

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
All, sorry I was not in the lobby today (I am sure none of you cared!!!) - got sucked into a drive with DBK (it was well worth it!!!). We can chat tonight or I can set some time for tomorrow am to talk. Otherwise we can always follow up after the Rally.