Old Member Introducing Myself

monsonman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2012
Well, I finally decided to break the lurker status after 5 years and make my first post.

Although I am not a current owner, I one day plan to be (hopefully sooner than later). My dad, call sign Mike Mosing (and ironically his real name too :lol) is a current owner of 2 GTs

I have had the chance to meet quite a few of you at Rally 8 in Sonoma as well as the Rolex 24 Hours in Daytona, and it has been a lot of fun getting to know some of the other owners.

The more I get the chance to spend time with his cars and meet other owners, the more I felt compelled to post on this board so I can learn more about them.

Anyways just wanted to say hi and Mike Mosing, if you are reading this, I promise mom didn't make me join to keep an eye on you. but if you want my advice you could have come up with a more inconspicuous handle :rofl

This truly is a special community and I have been fortunate to be a part of it, even for just for little bit I have been involved in.

PS - don't worry, I already know red is the fastest :wink

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Welcome!! Great post!! Greatest car forum on the planet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Welcome! Glad to have you!

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
I watched you on TV this weekend!

Howard

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Welcome, and not a spy ...right !

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Just take one of your Dad's GTs. He has plenty. And Welcome.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
No he is not a spy...He did feed a few of ya'll at the Daytona 24 when the NFGT debuted. He made the Jambalaya and a small contingent had a late night party with him and his brother's (and wives) RV. Welcome Son...Jeep's are awesome...but GT's are pretty good too. Welcome to the best forum out there and enjoy the ride...even if it's one of my GT's. One day you will own one. You have "that" bug now.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I watched you on TV this weekend!

Howard

Not him...probably one of my brothers though...

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ha ha ha ha ha. So sorry for your heritage. Welcome aboard. We met in Daytona but I doubt you remember.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
...and he is the Fasha of my grandaughter!

Attachments

• IMG_7392(2).JPG
    IMG_7392(2).JPG
    100.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Obligatory.JPG
    Obligatory.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 183

monsonman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2012
Thanks for the welcome gents, If I am a spy, I can promise it is for no ones benefit but my own.

And fjpikul, although most of that weekend was a blur I do remember you :cheers

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Welcome back monsonman! I remember you but didn't know you were a Mosing! Will you be at the Rally? Love those grandkids!

Ed

monsonman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2012
Welcome back monsonman! I remember you but didn't know you were a Mosing! Will you be at the Rally? Love those grandkids!

Ed

thanks , Ed. Unfortunately i'll be in Atlanta on business related matters next week. I will certainly be keeping up with you guys on here though from my hotel room though

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
If you are a friend of Mike Mosing ,your a friend of mine!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
welcome! I'm impressed you have enough self control to lurk for 5 years before posting :)

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Welcome. I believe I met you at Rally 8. That was when your Mom cracked me up and told me you guys brought the GT and the "grocery getter" Aston. Haha. Still funny.

Vince H

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Welcom back!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal

He is a Mosing! LOL

Ed

monsonman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 17, 2012

the roketman! heard you snuck my brother into the baseball game a couple of weeks ago! :lol steaks he got looked good too!!

welcome! I'm impressed you have enough self control to lurk for 5 years before posting :)

I'm glad I have impressed, when I saw my join date I wondered if I should let the streak continue

Welcome. I believe I met you at Rally 8. That was when your Mom cracked me up and told me you guys brought the GT and the "grocery getter" Aston. Haha. Still funny.

Vince H

yeah we rented that aston when we got there. that's the problem when you only have 2 GTs! Hoping dad gets the 17 next year and we can all make the rally and drive American.

Welcom back!

Thanks, and Happy Birthday!