Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankBarba View Post
    Some pictures added to my post in the classified section
    Just saw it beautiful car sir!
    2008 TT Lamborghini Superleggera (2,000HP Nth Moto Built)
    2014 Nissan GTR Track Edition (Boost Logic 750x Kit)
    2014 Dodge Viper TA (Viper Exchange HC Package 680whp)
    2016 Golf R (700whp, 9.5@145)

  2. #12

    Default

    Bump
    2008 TT Lamborghini Superleggera (2,000HP Nth Moto Built)
    2014 Nissan GTR Track Edition (Boost Logic 750x Kit)
    2014 Dodge Viper TA (Viper Exchange HC Package 680whp)
    2016 Golf R (700whp, 9.5@145)

  3. #13

    Default

    Dont take this the wrongs way....

    The biggest risk to buying a FORD GT .... is not pulling the trigger.


    There are a few dozen threads like yours from last 10 yrs that we never heard from again (whether their financing fell thru or whatever)

    Paying +/- $25K is not going to be make a difference in the long run.

    Once your money is tied up in a Ford GT its tied up; even if you want to sell it (ask current sellers) its not as easy as buying. If your money is in the bank, its going to get spent; by you OR others. Period.

    You got 4 Black GTs on ebay, another 4 on Hemmings and 4 more on auto trader.

    Time to pull the trigger.

    https://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks...p2045573.m1684

    https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...ord&modelFacet[]=GT&adtypeFacet=Vehicles%20for%20Sale&year_min=200 5&year_max=2006&sort=year_desc&page_size=15&start= 0

    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...searchRadius=0
    Last edited by Kayvan; 09-13-2017 at 05:49 PM.
    Do you have anything more expensive...?

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayvan View Post
    Dont take this the wrongs way....

    The biggest risk to buying a FORD GT .... is not pulling the trigger.


    There are a few dozen threads like yours from last 10 yrs that we never heard from again (whether their financing fell thru or whatever)

    Paying +/- $25K is not going to be make a difference in the long run.

    Once your money is tied up in a Ford GT its tied up; even if you want to sell it (ask current sellers) its not as easy as buying. If your money is in the bank, its going to get spent; by you OR others. Period.

    You got 4 Black GTs on ebay, another 4 on Hemmings and 4 more on auto trader.

    Time to pull the trigger.

    https://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Trucks...p2045573.m1684

    https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds...ord&modelFacet[]=GT&adtypeFacet=Vehicles%20for%20Sale&year_min=200 5&year_max=2006&sort=year_desc&page_size=15&start= 0

    https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...searchRadius=0
    Just haven't found the right car yet. If it's not a good deal then I'm going to hold out for what I really want (Black with stripes). I had someone who is very knowledgeable with GT's take a look at some of them around and they didn't check out.
    2008 TT Lamborghini Superleggera (2,000HP Nth Moto Built)
    2014 Nissan GTR Track Edition (Boost Logic 750x Kit)
    2014 Dodge Viper TA (Viper Exchange HC Package 680whp)
    2016 Golf R (700whp, 9.5@145)

  5. #15

    Default

    You enjoy the thrill of the hunt more than feasting on the game....................

  6. #16
    Blue/white 06' 2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    People's Republic of Washington State
    Posts
    4,053

    Default

    Vinyl stripes are incredibly nice now days. Might be able to make a non striped car look exactly like what you want.

  7. #17
    Le Mans 2010 Sponsor FrankBarba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Harrisburg, PA
    Posts
    510

    Default

    You've got alot of PM's in your mailbox. It needs to be cleaned out.
    Transporters of Fine Automobiles and Exotics

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bret a ewing View Post
    You enjoy the thrill of the hunt more than feasting on the game....................
    With the GT, I found ownership/driving it to be superior to the chase...it exceeds its looks, reliability and driving/dynamic expectations.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    With the GT, I found ownership/driving it to be superior to the chase...it exceeds its looks, reliability and driving/dynamic expectations.
    Amen!

  10. #20
    2005 white/blue stripe RPM217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Rye Brook, New York
    Posts
    1,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomcat View Post
    With the GT, I found ownership/driving it to be superior to the chase...it exceeds its looks, reliability and driving/dynamic expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmlcobra View Post
    Amen!
    Taking this a little off topic, but as someone who knows the 2 of you, given the opportunity, you two would really get along!!!
    2005 GT Wh/Blue pulley,tune,lots of electronic goodies,GT guys cross pipe
    2002 NSX Yellow pretty much stock
    2017 BMW X1 wife's DD
    2015 BWM 650IX Conv my DD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •