Looking for a 05-06 Ford GT! Open to White, Red, and Black.....Any Leads Appreciated

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Hey Guys,

As you know I've been looking for a black GT. I was pretty close on one 2006 3k mile car (Deposit was sent). Marv from American Supercars was nice enough to do some digging for me and found out the entire car was a repaint! So I'm back on the search. I'm going to open up the search to white and red cars as well. They must be 4 option cars though. Please PM me any leads you have. I'm looking for a car to drive often and enjoy so please no sub 100 mile cars. Thanks in advance.

Anthony

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
The Monterey auctions this week have about a dozen GTs on the block. Might want to check their websites.

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Thanks for the heads up, I will check them out. Marv has something coming in I will like I think. Just keeping an eye out just in case though. Everyone on this forum has been awesome and welcoming so far. Can't wait to be a GT owner.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Check your PM Anthony! XSELLmotors.com in Houston, Texas.

Last edited:

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Thanks for the heads up, I will check them out. Marv has something coming in I will like I think. Just keeping an eye out just in case though. Everyone on this forum has been awesome and welcoming so far. Can't wait to be a GT owner.

Think it's good now??? Just wait till you own one.

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Thanks for the PM's guys. Please keep them coming!

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Bump

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Haven't you checked Ebay, Shelby at Elite, B J Motors, American Supercars ????
I'm sure that they have what your looking for. I can always send you pictures of my
White 4 Option GT

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Haven't you checked Ebay, Shelby at Elite, B J Motors, American Supercars ????
I'm sure that they have what your looking for. I can always send you pictures of my
White 4 Option GT

Yes sir, Just waiting on the right car. Send over pictures of your car. I'm open to white.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Some pictures added to my post in the classified section

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Some pictures added to my post in the classified section

Just saw it beautiful car sir!

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Bump

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Dont take this the wrongs way....

The biggest risk to buying a FORD GT .... is not pulling the trigger.

There are a few dozen threads like yours from last 10 yrs that we never heard from again (whether their financing fell thru or whatever)

Paying +/- $25K is not going to be make a difference in the long run.

Once your money is tied up in a Ford GT its tied up; even if you want to sell it (ask current sellers) its not as easy as buying. If your money is in the bank, its going to get spent; by you OR others. Period.

You got 4 Black GTs on ebay, another 4 on Hemmings and 4 more on auto trader.

Time to pull the trigger.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Truck...or%20Color=Black&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/?0=0&makeFacet=Ford&modelFacet[]=GT&adtypeFacet=Vehicles%20for%20Sale&year_min=2005&year_max=2006&sort=year_desc&page_size=15&start=0

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...lCodeList=GT&makeCodeList=FORD&searchRadius=0

Last edited:

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Dont take this the wrongs way....

The biggest risk to buying a FORD GT .... is not pulling the trigger.

There are a few dozen threads like yours from last 10 yrs that we never heard from again (whether their financing fell thru or whatever)

Paying +/- $25K is not going to be make a difference in the long run.

Once your money is tied up in a Ford GT its tied up; even if you want to sell it (ask current sellers) its not as easy as buying. If your money is in the bank, its going to get spent; by you OR others. Period.

You got 4 Black GTs on ebay, another 4 on Hemmings and 4 more on auto trader.

Time to pull the trigger.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Cars-Truck...or%20Color=Black&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/?0=0&makeFacet=Ford&modelFacet[]=GT&adtypeFacet=Vehicles%20for%20Sale&year_min=2005&year_max=2006&sort=year_desc&page_size=15&start=0

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...lCodeList=GT&makeCodeList=FORD&searchRadius=0

Just haven't found the right car yet. If it's not a good deal then I'm going to hold out for what I really want (Black with stripes). I had someone who is very knowledgeable with GT's take a look at some of them around and they didn't check out.

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
You enjoy the thrill of the hunt more than feasting on the game....................

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Vinyl stripes are incredibly nice now days. Might be able to make a non striped car look exactly like what you want.

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
You've got alot of PM's in your mailbox. It needs to be cleaned out.

Tomcat

GT Owner
You enjoy the thrill of the hunt more than feasting on the game....................

With the GT, I found ownership/driving it to be superior to the chase...it exceeds its looks, reliability and driving/dynamic expectations.

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
With the GT, I found ownership/driving it to be superior to the chase...it exceeds its looks, reliability and driving/dynamic expectations.

Amen!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York

Taking this a little off topic, but as someone who knows the 2 of you, given the opportunity, you two would really get along!!!