Favorite Livery?

• Total voters

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
All of them are cool! One of reasons I went solid white is so I could play with my Graphics throughout the years..:biggrin

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Whilst searching for good photos of the 60s Le Mans GT40s I ran across some renderings from Marco van Overbeeke. He offers a coffee table book of them. Unfortuately with currency exchange, VAT, and shipping the landscape version comes out to ~$500 USD. Too spendy for me.

Anywho... here's the details if you are interested. Group buy maybe?

From Marco:Thanks for your email and request. The book can be ordered directly with me via this email. I print each order one at a time because the content of the book keeps growing, since new liveries get added to the compilation over time.

I started the GT Collection book with sixteen GT40 heritage liveries as a personal project. Then three more GT40 heritage liveries were commissioned by actual GT40 owners and recently one brand new 2018 Ford GT custom livery I created for an 2018 GT owner (in four different colour variations), bringing the total now to twenty liveries in multiple angles.

Book specifics:
• Hard cover
• Approx. 90 layflat pages
• Full colour
• High gloss
• Included: Upon request, a custom cover image and/or text is an option
• Included: Upon request, a custom foreword is an option
• Excluded: Upon request, a custom GT livery design in multiple angle renderings is an option

I offer the book in two sizes to get the most out of the wide full colour poster-like spreads of each image:

size option A) landscape 39 x 29 cm: € 280 (including 21% VAT) including European postage.
size option B) square 30 x 30 cm: € 250 (including 21% VAT) including European postage.

If you want multiple copies of the book, I can offer you a discount. Smaller (thus less costly) book sizes are an option.

I hope this has answered your question. Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to your response!

Kind regards,
Marco
These are examples of photo covers I did before. Included in the price, upon request, I can make a custom cover for you.

MVB.jpg

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA