Looking for a Black 05-06 Ford GT! Any leads appreciated

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Hey Guys,

I was looking for a GT a year ago, but ended up buying my twin turbo Lambo instead. Here I am a year later looking for a Black Ford GT. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I will pay a finders fee for a lead if it works out. I have contacted Shelby, Marv, and Chris also. I don't want a 100 mile garage queen either. I'm going to drive the car a lot and potentially turbo it.

My cell is 702-506-1736

Thanks,
Anthony

Last edited:

alexhay3

Subscribing Spectator
Nov 2, 2016
Duxbury, MA
Unsure if this is worth following but I was just perusing the Gooding auction and figured I would pass along.
Good luck with your search.

http://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/2006-ford-gt-2/

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Driving Emotions has a 2006 black/silver stripe with 831 miles. Asking too much, but everything is negotiable. Lake Park, Florida.

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Unsure if this is worth following but I was just perusing the Gooding auction and figured I would pass along.
Good luck with your search.

http://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/2006-ford-gt-2/

Thank you for the link. I'll look into it!

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Driving Emotions has a 2006 black/silver stripe with 831 miles. Asking too much, but everything is negotiable. Lake Park, Florida.

I'll give them a call! Thanks!

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Anthony, you're looking for a no stripe, only, right?

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY

Johntpr

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 18, 2017
Rockland County, NY

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Anthony, you're looking for a no stripe, only, right?

I prefer stripe delete, but it's not a deal breaker. Has to be black though! I might have found one through my IG post today. Should know more by Monday.

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
Legendary Motor Car has a solid black one for sale.

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Legendary Motor Car has a solid black one for sale.

Thanks for the link. That one is a little out of my budget at 29X. Hopefully one comes up around 250k. I might have to be patient. Its worth it to me though as it's my dream car. Really appreciate you taking the time to let me know about that one though.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014

I've had someone take a look at that car for me. Not a super clean car. Thank you for the link though. I have a feeling I'm going to have to find one that's not listed.

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
Found one! I'll give more details when the deal is done pending inspection.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Congrats! Fingers crossed.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
If you are going to make a bold statement like this about another persons car they are selling, you need to disclose how you came to find out this information please.

Last edited by a moderator:

yumaverick

Jun 23, 2014
If you are going to make a bold statement like this about another persons car they are selling, you need to disclose how you came to find out this information please.

Agreed!

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
....There are plenty of GTs to go around for everyone....

Worst strategy is to be in a hurry to buy a car, much less a GT.

Set aside a few hundred (if not thousand) to do your research; this includes getting on a plane; hiring GT-PPI expert (then seeing quality of work of said PPI) and then bargaining super hard-ball (eg,min -10 to 15% of list/ask price).

This is a quarter million $ car; many do same amount of research as on LCD TV or microwave based on 2nd hand phone calls/word of mouth.

There are several parts on the car (clamshell, transaxle that are in $10,000s and if you are not there in person to note engagement/tolerances/condition you could be duped easily.

Take your time; another will show up; generally in better condition, for less, and better terms.