Key Holder?

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
After watching numerous Videos taken at the time of New Ford GT's deliveries I noticed one thing in common! Where do you put the key fob after you get into the drivers seat???? Hand it to your passenger? Drop it between your legs on the floor? Drop it between your legs at your crotch? We may need an expert opinion from our fearless leader of the Forum As he has probably more time in GT than anyone. I couldn't help but remembering the Orange GT owner and his comment about needing additional room for his boner. No easy Net pocket like the 05-06 GT which I used when parked for display. Maybe we can get Ford Customer Service working on this one! This is a wonderful problem to have. Let's hear from Stormcat!

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
You have a key holder - her name is Sue!

Ed

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Maybe Empty Pockets needs to weigh in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
What's wrong with putting the key in your pocket before you get in the car? If it's a keyless ignition, the fob just needs to be close, as in your pocket.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mlane

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 27, 2008
Coto de Caza, CA
In the " oversized" sunglasses holder right under the driver seat .

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
I tell you what, if that is the biggest problem you have, I can come help and be your passenger and I will hold the key for you....

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
You can put it in this little tray or the storage box in front of the driver seat..pockets work too!!

Attachments

• 2017-07-27 17.01.00.jpg
    2017-07-27 17.01.00.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Why I buy shirts with pockets you can button. One for the cell (flip phone) the other for keys.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
StormCat, shouldn't your pedal adjustment be there closeby?

aashelby

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2016
Dallas
You can put it in this little tray or the storage box in front of the driver seat..pockets work too!!

I have found that little space it perfect for an iphone 6 or 7, although not the Plus...