The Phoenix has landed ..!!!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Congrats Brian!! All the best and many many miles of fun and happy driving!!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Congrats Brian! Keep Frank away, he will probably put eyelashes on the headlights for the first mod! White on the GT is just gorgeous.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Congrats!

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Congratulations Brian,I must say that I'm not a big fan of white cars but in this case I stand corrected ,yours is simply stunning. Enjoy and can't wait to see it up close in Utah!

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
The (highly-rewarding) conclusion of long journeys is what the GT is all about. Glad you've completed yours -- and are ready to start the next one.

See you next month Brian. Try to get some sleep between now and then (even if it has to be in the car). :) Congrats!!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
big congrats Brian car looks great. so very happy for you! do some tutorials/pics on the do it yourself clear bra :)

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Cool news, congrats Brian!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Brian,

Get busy brother. I'd like to see the red & blue and all the sponsor logos on it when it arrives at the Rally!!! Really nice!!

Chip

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
I don't know anyone who is more deserving than you to be the owner of this great car. You eat, sleep and breathe Ford GT 24/7. Looks great in white. Congratulations buddy. The "Stormtroopers" are a hoot!

Tomcat

GT Owner
Congrats!

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Wow that is show time right there!

Enjoy it!

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
That white really pops on the new GT. Congrats on being one of the early deliveries, and cannot wait to hear your driving impressions in a few weeks.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian,

Get busy brother. I'd like to see the red & blue and all the sponsor logos on it when it arrives at the Rally!!! Really nice!!

Chip

Due to the delay the wrap will have to wait.. Going to be happy if I can get the car filmed, clear plexed and broken in before the rally !!

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
Good pick on the color.....if you take it to an event in South Florida let us know.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Good pick on the color.....if you take it to an event in South Florida let us know.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php/33877-Stormtrooper-56-Debut-Party-!!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
This is spectacular news. Stoked for you Brian! Can not wait for all your feed back.

Vince H

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Love it

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Ah, the glory of a new machine, the thrill of seeing it for the first time all over again when you walk into the garage.

Many warm wishes. May you enjoy it on good health and safety. I don't envy you the crowds that will be around it for the next, say, five years or so!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Awesome! White is the best!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
WONDERFUL NEWS!
So happy for you!