Trunk supports

Mpinelli24

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2017
Chicago
I am looking online and at the local auto stores for replacement trunk support shocks, and haven't had any luck. My local ford dealer is impossible to get a hold of. Has anyone found a replacement for the original ones? I even went on the manufacturers website, they aren't listed anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Your Ford dealer should be able to order them. If not, you can order from Torrie at Unleashed Tuneing, a sponsor here. Scott (Northwood GT) may be able to help as well. There is a relatively recent thread on this. Search can be your friend.

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
The Ford PN for the front lifts is 5G7Z*16C826*A the rear is 5G7Z*63406A10*AA . I have recently purchased these from my local dealer and the arrived in 2-3 days. You will need your VIN & registration which has been discussed.

Mpinelli24

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 17, 2017
Chicago
The Ford PN for the front lifts is 5G7Z*16C826*A the rear is 5G7Z*63406A10*AA . I have recently purchased these from my local dealer and the arrived in 2-3 days. You will need your VIN & registration which has been discussed.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I carry a heavy duty version after market and now include free Ford oval decals should you want to use them.