Group Buy Opportunity: Pro-Tint Windshield Tear-Offs for Rally 12

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I didn't think Monica and I were going to make it in time for the install, but Seth graciously worked us in late in the installs. As he pointed out, I took a couple significant hits right in the drivers eyeline. There were deep gouges that I am certain would have cracked the windshield. Like the GT, replacing this windshield is a big production requiring removing the front clamshell. After getting home, I pulled the first layer and although the scar goes into the second layer, it does not look like it made it to the glass. Needless to say, this was a great investment for us. Thank you Seth for taking point in getting this arranged. I know arranging these things can cause a lot of stress and can take away from your own time and enjoyment. Just know that your efforts were appreciated by all, especially me. :biggrin:thumbsup

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Gentlemen,

I have a 4 layer on my windshield and I'm really happy with it. I don't even notice it unless I'm looking for it. I've got a couple small bubbles but they are no big deal and will probably go away in time. This was a great R12 service and I'll deffinately use this on my new GT.

Chip

I'm sure it saved me a major chip right after install.

I didn't think Monica and I were going to make it in time for the install, but Seth graciously worked us in late in the installs. As he pointed out, I took a couple significant hits right in the drivers eyeline. There were deep gouges that I am certain would have cracked the windshield. Like the GT, replacing this windshield is a big production requiring removing the front clamshell. After getting home, I pulled the first layer and although the scar goes into the second layer, it does not look like it made it to the glass. Needless to say, this was a great investment for us. Thank you Seth for taking point in getting this arranged. I know arranging these things can cause a lot of stress and can take away from your own time and enjoyment. Just know that your efforts were appreciated by all, especially me. :biggrin:thumbsup

Thank you all for the feedback. Very glad to have helped!