An Automotive Travesty!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
On a recent trip, I parked behind this car (car ??) An automotive travesty if I ever saw one! I thought for minute I was in the Toys R Us parking lot! lol
IMG_2544.jpgIMG_2546.jpg

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
hey Scott... at least he got the decal correct.
andy (ajb)

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
I have always thought the back of that thing looks like a face!

Anyone else see that?

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
I have always thought the back of that thing looks like a face!

Anyone else see that?
I always thought it looked like Herman Munster's face and head! lol

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California

I like that!

After a major screw up with my flight, I ended up in at John Wayne instead of LAX, THE ONLY rental available that night wlas a Cube, so I took it.

Better than nothing I guess. I felt like a real bad a$$ driving around downtown LA. LOL!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Nissan hit that model hard with the ugly stick and then a few extra wacks for good measure. The Pontiac Aztek still stands as the ugliest car of all time but some of these new models are approaching Aztek offensiveness.

Chip

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I believe the owner of the Nissan is also a Forum member.

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Gentlemen,

Nissan hit that model hard with the ugly stick and then a few extra wacks for good measure. The Pontiac Aztek still stands as the ugliest car of all time but some of these new models are approaching Aztek offensiveness.

Chip

Yup!

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
I believe the owner of the Nissan is also a Forum member.

Typical GT Forum member. Not easily offended and has a great sense of humor!! Still, he should have bought a Ford Transet Connect. I bought a new one a year ago as a delivery van for my Payson, AZ store and the employees love driving it. And compared to that Cube, the little Ford van is supermodel beautiful.

Chip

Last edited:

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Cube looks like a toaster on wheels...

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Typical GT Forum member. Not easily offended and has a great sense of humor!! Still, he should have bought a Ford Transet Connect. I bought a new one a year ago as a delivery van for my Payson, AZ store and the employees love driving it. And compared to that Cube, the little Ford van is supermodel beautiful.

Chip

I started switching my fleet from F250/E350s to Transit Connects a few years ago. I did it slowly thinking employees would complain. To the contrary they prefer the car like comfort of the Transits. Fuel, Insurance, and maintenance costs have all gone down dramatically. For years I'd been longing for more efficient fleet vehicles and since 2010, Ford has answered the call. Keep it up Ford!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Gentlemen,

Chip
I forgot all about the Aztek. (lucky me) But-------------- let's not forget the later version Pontiac Lemans. WTH ??? stone ugly as well.

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast

Great minds think alike