ClearPlex

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Thanks for all the interest guys. SOLD OUT

Payment via PayPal to surfnbythelake@shaw.ca
Skin cost $125.00 and shipping anywhere in the US via FedEx ground another $35.00.
Grand total to your door $160.00 USD
Please make sure you have the shipping info in the PayPal payment.

Cheers
Trent

Payment sent also. Thank you Trent!

Thanks for all the interest guys. SOLD OUT

Payment via PayPal to surfnbythelake@shaw.ca
Skin cost $125.00 and shipping anywhere in the US via FedEx ground another $35.00.
Grand total to your door $160.00 USD
Please make sure you have the shipping info in the PayPal payment.

Cheers
Trent

Thanks, Trent! Glad to have a spare now! Payment sent.

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Crap... Missed the Rally booking by a day and now missed the clearplex by a day.

Last edited:

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
I may have an extra one and if not I can form one from roll stock. Either way I can get one for you.

Cheers
Trent

zach05855

GT Owner
Oct 16, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
I may have an extra one and if not I can form one from roll stock. Either way I can get one for you.

Cheers
Trent

Just let me know where and when...Thanks much appreciated....No rush anytime is fine with me.

lewishou

GT Owner
Feb 27, 2007
Atherton, CA

Cheers
Trent

Trent,

Can you put one on the wait list if one becomes available down the road? Thanks.

Lewis

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
Trent,

I purchased a pre-cut Clearplex from you some time ago. Is it necessary to have ultra violet lights shine on it after installation to be applied correctly? Can a good tint man do this without problem?

Thanks,
Rick

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Trent,

Can you put one on the wait list if one becomes available down the road? Thanks.

Lewis

Will do Lewis.

Trent,

I purchased a pre-cut Clearplex from you some time ago. Is it necessary to have ultra violet lights shine on it after installation to be applied correctly? Can a good tint man do this without problem?

Thanks,
Rick

No need for lamps as these are preformed using IR lamps laid over a stock windshield. There may be a little additional heating with a heat gun in areas to get it perfect but an experienced tinter won't have a problem.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Did these already ship out? Don't think mine has arrived yet???

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Trent,

Thanks,
Rick

Will do Lewis.

No need for lamps as these are preformed using IR lamps laid over a stock windshield. There may be a little additional heating with a heat gun in areas to get it perfect but an experienced tinter won't have a problem.

I think Rick is asking about accelerating the dry out time and not Forming. IR heaters can help speed up the removal of the water layer that gets trapped, it can take a while to evaporate out. Being in South Florida our high humidity can slow the process . I parked my car in the direct sun and put those foil windshield cover up on the inside which helped concentrate the heat on the Glass... there is a guy in Pompano that has done a few. Floridaho Chris and some others.. text me and I can dig up his info.. B.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Did these already ship out? Don't think mine has arrived yet???

Yep, shipped last week & you should see it this week. Everything left FedEx ground so it takes about 4-5 business days.

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Good point Brian. It is fairly dry here and we don't need to accelerate the water evacuation process. Extra heat, IR, will definitely help.

I think Rick is asking about accelerating the dry out time and not Forming. IR heaters can help speed up the removal of the water layer that gets trapped, it can take a while to evaporate out. Being in South Florida our high humidity can slow the process . I parked my car in the direct sun and put those foil windshield cover up on the inside which helped concentrate the heat on the Glass... there is a guy in Pompano that has done a few. Floridaho Chris and some others.. text me and I can dig up his info.. B.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Yep, shipped last week & you should see it this week. Everything left FedEx ground so it takes about 4-5 business days.

Still nothing... do you have a tracking #

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Still nothing... do you have a tracking #

Shows delivered July 27th. I will send you a pm with the FedEx delivery receipt.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Found it... sorry for the mixup :)

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Can you put one on the wait list if one becomes available down the road?

same here.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I finally had mine installed (bought it from Trent in the round one buy up). The guys that installed it, was their 1st. I was initially nervous, there were a lot of bubbles. The good news is that over time (week plus, at least) it has layed down, and I'm really happy to have it on the car finally.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
anyone wish to share what they feel is a fair price to install the precut clearplex?

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
If there are any extra laying around, please pm me. I would like to get one as well. Thanks!!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I cant help, I had tint and a full Xpel wrap done, and they "tossed" in the clearplex installation. It was their 1st, and were reluctant to do it. It wasn't a perfect install but Im still very happy its on the windshield (got a tiny bit of dirt under it in one small area, no where near the viewing area)

anyone wish to share what they feel is a fair price to install the precut clearplex?