GT4 Mustang

BBRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 11, 2005
vancouver bc canada
It's nice to see that the 00R influenced your color choice!
Beautiful car BTW.....

Thanks for all the comments .
I have always liked the 00R Performance Red , this is Race Red but it is very close to the 00R colour

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Holy Cow, what a nice car. Got to see one in Indy and talked to the Ford Driver that had been testing it and he said it is one of the best set up cars yet and super fast. When you running in Portland? Have sister their and may be able to trick wife into visit and get to the track.
Congrats on a very special car.

RickH

GT Owner
Mar 5, 2015
Florida
That is one beautiful track weapon. Congratulations and enjoy.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Holy cow is that thing beautiful!

Nice addition.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Wow!! Looks too pretty to put on a race track. No sponsor stickers? Best of luck racing.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Thanks, will make its race debut at the Portland Trans Am race

Looks amazing. please send photos from Portland.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Great addition to your fleet. Impressive race car, that will be well driven.

Rose Cup entry?

Bill I.

Oct 9, 2013
Farmington Hills, MI
Unbelievable! I can only imagine how exciting this must be. I'd love to see a picture next to the 00R.

All the best.
Bill

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Awesome machine !! Good luck in Portland !!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Very cool. I have been talking briefly to Multi matic about the same car.

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
I just picked up a 2013 Boss 302S in need of an engine and a 2016 GT350R...wish I had waited! What an incredible looking machine. The R will have to do it for me for now, but wow, what a vehicle. Best color for that car by far. The "official" photos do not compare. Congrats and enjoy...good luck racing!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Now that is a nice RED car. I believe Anya has one coming as well.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Now that is a nice RED car. I believe Anya has one coming as well.

Just spoke with him the other day. Could be delivered by Rally time in August.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Are those Pirelli tires? I wore out the Pilot 2's on my 350R and want to get track tires. I was going to use Hoosiers but maybe these are the way to go...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats, Looks great!
Won't fit. 18" wheels.

Stuntman,
(with the utmost respect and admiration) The Forgeline GS1R One-Piece Monoblock (optional) wheels shown in BBRGT’s pictures (assuming this is the new Ford Mustang P/N M-FP500-350S) are most likely 18” diameter wheels. However, from the Forgeline website, these GS1R wheels can be purchased in custom offset 17”, 18”, 19” or 20” diameters. http://www.forgeline.com/products/c...ion-series&seo_product_name=gs1r&pricing=1#q2

And agreed the OE GT350R with either the aluminum 10.5” front, 11” rear or the CF 11” front, 11.5” rear rims are delivered as 19” diameter rims. Hoosier Track and Competition DOT R7’s are available for the 18” and 19” rims and work great. And Pirelli slicks are an option with the GS1R rims from Ford on the new Shelby FP350S. Likely 18” diameter and do not know if they make the Pirelli in a 19”. Likely they do however. I am picking up a set of 18” Pirelli’s on my way to Road America this weekend for my Boss.

Alas the 18” Conti’s used in last year’s series are no longer available on the scrub market.:biggrin

BBRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 11, 2005
vancouver bc canada
Stuntman,
(with the utmost respect and admiration) The Forgeline GS1R One-Piece Monoblock (optional) wheels shown in BBRGT’s pictures (assuming this is the new Ford Mustang P/N M-FP500-350S) are most likely 18” diameter wheels. However, from the Forgeline website, these GS1R wheels can be purchased in custom offset 17”, 18”, 19” or 20” diameters. http://www.forgeline.com/products/c...ion-series&seo_product_name=gs1r&pricing=1#q2

And agreed the OE GT350R with either the aluminum 10.5” front, 11” rear or the CF 11” front, 11.5” rear rims are delivered as 19” diameter rims. Hoosier Track and Competition DOT R7’s are available for the 18” and 19” rims and work great. And Pirelli slicks are an option with the GS1R rims from Ford on the new Shelby FP350S. Likely 18” diameter and do not know if they make the Pirelli in a 19”. Likely they do however. I am picking up a set of 18” Pirelli’s on my way to Road America this weekend for my Boss.

Alas the 18” Conti’s used in last year’s series are no longer available on the scrub market.:biggrin

Indy GT , you are right that the Forgelines are available in several different sizes , Pirelli makes a 19 " but it's for the Ferrari Challenge cars and the sizes are not great for a GT350.
Also the car is not from Ford Racing but is built by Multimatic and is substantially different from the FP500-350S

BBRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 11, 2005
vancouver bc canada
Great addition to your fleet. Impressive race car, that will be well driven.

Rose Cup entry?

Will not be running Rose Cup but I am testing the Matech GT3 car tomorrow at Portland

stuntman

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2015
Indy GT , you are right that the Forgelines are available in several different sizes , Pirelli makes a 19 " but it's for the Ferrari Challenge cars and the sizes are not great for a GT350.
Also the car is not from Ford Racing but is built by Multimatic and is substantially different from the FP350S
Exactly. rsstopper asked about the Pirellis on the GT4, which are 18s and will not work with the stock GT350 calipers. The Ford Performance FP350S and Multimatic built GT4 use smaller than OEM motorsport brakes that work with 18" wheels. If you like the design of the GS1R, they do come in 19s but you can't use the GT4 spec slicks, although you can find 19" Hoosiers and Pirellis.

Also the 350R isn't offered with aluminum wheels. The GT350 has the aluminum 10.5/11 wheels while the GT350R has the 11/11.5" carbon wheels.

Last edited:

BIGFOOT

GT Owner
Jan 18, 2012
Northeast
I just picked up a 2013 Boss 302S in need of an engine and a 2016 GT350R...wish I had waited! What an incredible looking machine. The R will have to do it for me for now, but wow, what a vehicle. Best color for that car by far. The "official" photos do not compare. Congrats and enjoy...good luck racing!

Direct Bolt in for the 302S since they don't really have a service crate engine is the 5.0 Aluminator.
Bit more powerful too.

stuntman

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2015
Or wait for the 5.2L CPC crate motor with a lot more power.

Pantera1889

Dec 24, 2006
Hampstead,Md
Or wait for the 5.2L CPC crate motor with a lot more power.
They started taking orders for it ( FINALLY!!!) about a month ago!!

Ron