Getting some new mods and some routine maintenance done in NorCal!!!

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Very nice!
Congrats.
Best,
Mark

z06c

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2010
Alamo, Ca
Guys, you all did a great job of talking me off the ledge last time...but I'm for sure selling her now. Kind of sad but I've had her for a few years and just time to try something else. I wanted to post her up for sale here first but I'm getting a message on the forum saying I don't have privileges to post in for sale threads? Any idea why?

Also, if you know any of your friends who might be interested, shoot me a text at (925) 639-1973. Tungsten with all 4 options and 5845 miles. Perfect and mint. Great mods and ALL STOCK PARTS too.

I'm thinking of $299,900. Thoughts?

Christian

Last edited:

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Guys, you all did a great job of talking me off the ledge last time...but I'm for sure selling her now. Kind of sad but I've had her for a few years and just time to try something else. I wanted to post her up for sale here first but I'm getting a message on the forum saying I don't have privileges to post in for sale threads? Any idea why?
Christian
[/QUOTE]

Christian, You need to be a forum supporter to list sale adds. There are a few different levels of one time support to become life time member. Good luck with sale.