FORD GT RALLY 12 PHOTO SHOOT

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Hello all my fellow FORD GT friends just wanted to let everyone know that I will be doing a photo shoot at RALLY 12 this year at the SALT FLATS. The date will be the day before the rally starts on Tuesday the 22nd. Looking to shoot most of the day thru sunset. I will have my lights camera and drone to take some EPIC shots of our SEXY cars. Everyone is welcome to join in the more cars the better. I have got all permits needed for this shoot. I can take individual shoots of cars as well as one BIG EPIC pic of all cars on the flats. Email me if interested and I will get all info to everyone. So far I have 4 cars and would love more and would love a pic of all colors. Looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones. And THANKS AGAIN to DAVE for another EPIC rally to come.Bennie

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
On the flats themselves with exposure to salt?

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
On the flats themselves with exposure to salt?

Exactly my concern.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Like this, I imagine.

A006_C092_0812Y60000221.jpg

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Yes on the flats themselves we will be just off the road also I will be taking my trailer if anyone wants to load it on the street and then unload on the salt. All driving on the salt will be VERY VERY SLOW and minimal just to set up shots. If you google map the salt flats there is only one way in on a road and it puts you a good way into the flats. So only looking to drive VERY SLOW off that road. Once back on the road we can wipe down our tires before we drive so salt won't kick up on our cars.

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
And yes like Xcentric pic above.

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City

When DBK and Camilo did their photo shoots, I'm sure they drove real slow.

I remember them saying it still took forever to wash all the salt off.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Love the image. Like a dream.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Yes, it's fine art. Except for the glaring flaw that would have been a 30 second Photoshop fix.

Tell me your eye doesn't go straight to the area where the salt fell off the tire tread.

Need to clone some salt over that black spot.

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Gary, you have again confirmed your license plate ("OCD").

Howard

Speed Demon,

I will be arriving late Monday night so I'm definitely interested in your Photo shoot event on Tuesday. Please let me know any details I may need to know.

Thanks,

Dave

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Awesome Dave looking forward to it I sent you a private message here on the forum and gave you my cell number let's stay in touch

Bennie

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
That picture is AWESOME. Do you have a high res copy somewhere?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I drove like 2 mph. Camilo drove like 20.

As soon as we were done, we went into town over in Nevada and I washed the car forever. Camilo was like "let's get a beer first homie." :willy :facepalm: :bored

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Awesome Dave looking forward to it I sent you a private message here on the forum and gave you my cell number let's stay in touch

Bennie

I'm in. PM sent

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
I drove like 2 mph. Camilo drove like 20.

As soon as we were done, we went into town over in Nevada and I washed the car forever. Camilo was like "let's get a beer first homie." :willy :facepalm: :bored

Uh...yall are killing me here...

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Sandman & me at the Salt Flats after the last Rally in Utah.

Ed

Attachments

• IMG_2270.jpg
    IMG_2270.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 148

SPEED DEMON

GT Owner
Nov 19, 2006
Albuquerque NM
Just letting everyone know if anyone else wants to join us for the photo shoot we are wanting to get on the flats around 2:30-3:00 here is my cell 505 681-9917 text or call us some of us are meeting in lobby at 10:00am on tuesday morning see you tomorrow