Karma Revero

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Life is really cool when the "kids" grow up and join the automotive industry. Lauren brought this home for the weekend from her employer, Karma.

A VERY nice looking car - even for a bad photographer!

IMG_5320.jpg

IMG_5322.jpg

I thought Fisker was dead?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
My favorite 4 door of all time. . Are they back on the market? Bob Lutz dropped a Corvette V8 motor in one and redid the front and was selling as a conventional drive train. If I recall they were a bit pricey.

junior

GT Owner
Mar 9, 2007
So Cal
Nice looking Kendall !

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I believe Kip Ewing left Ford to go work with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I thought Fisker was dead?

Fisker, who designed and produced this car under the same name went bankrupt many years ago. Karma purchased most of the assets of the former company - including rights to the design, etc. Karma has been hard at work to update the car - addressing quality issues that plagued the original car. I guess the infotainment system was also a sore point and this and presumably many other details have also been addressed.

Are they back on the market?

As I understand units are just now being shipped to dealers so, yes, I think it is possible to purchase one. The photos really don't do the paint justice. This particular color is very, very, very metallic. In the sun the car simply sparkles.

dshears

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 26, 2009
Fremont Ca
Looks sharp!!

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
I saw the new model at HRE open house last week. I was very impressed. The car was indoors and looked gray color, however up close you could see that in sunlight it would be yellow. Really cool car. My son is an engineer and is thinking about applying to this company.

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Attended the Denver concours show on Sunday and was parked next to this 2013 Karma (the only year produced as a Fisker) - coincidentally the same brown color. Amazing paint that only showed its deep metal flake (ground glass I was told) when the sun was out. Got more attention than the GT.
IMG_1133.jpg

Also cool, the Shelby museum brought a couple of Andretti's MK IV's...
IMG_1137.jpg