GT...40

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
you went with gloss carbon , you think it will be easier to take care of or just like the glossy look.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
So beautiful--what a labor of love! Congrats! Please post some more pics and maybe a video while driving.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Well done!!!!!

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
What a fantastic looking 2017 Ford GT!! The color is both beautiful AND agressive at the same time. I'm really looking forward to seeing this one in person. And your VIN#, GT 40, just perfect!!!! Congratulations Dave!! Michele and I are so happy for you.

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congrats Dave, glad it got delivered before leaving for LeMans.
Great color and the way you have optioned it.
Now the real fun begins.
Enjoy.:cheers

jbyrnes

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 13, 2006
Louisville CO
Two thumbs up on the color! I hope there's some sort of agreement (gentleman's at least) that all the custom painted cars will remain a 1 of 1.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Time for a spin.

2952eb8e53e265e67dfece25627e8a5d.jpg

What? :eek Before you wrap? :lol

Congratulations! Wish we could have seen the picture of your smile. Thank you for the explanation and story leading up to your GT40. It is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Can't wait to see it in person at the Rally!
This is another one of those wonderful times to be a car guy, especially if you are a Ford nut. :thumbsup

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Well Dave , I guess the ''cat is out of the bag'' now. And the 'public domain' has a chance to see the vehicle... Thank you for showing it to Ryan and me in person this afternoon at the ICON Building. It was quite a treat. !!
Just purely stunning ... it wants to burn into your eyeballs !

Nice write up. I am sure it makes the Ford Team that worked on the vehicle very proud..

andy (ajb)

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Dave, #40 looks incredible in that blue and how appropriate a VIN for our Consigliere!

I was leaning toward one of the "standard" colors but now I'm not so sure. Luckily, I have 6 to 9 months to figure it out.

Enjoy your gorgeous GT and root the team home to another victory in GTLM at LeMans.

usmcfred

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I taped the shit out of it!

I went to the gas station and got mobbed. It was crazy. Amongst the crowd one brave teenager said "will you give me a ride in this?" and as everyone guffawed I said "screw it, why not." He was not expecting that. :lol I think he was pleased with his 15 minute drive up and down the street, and got a taste of the terror of being engulfed on all 4 corners by camera cars. If you don't like being famous, pass on your allocation. Literally nothing draws gawkers like this car.

They are definitely refining it as the units pass. It's certainly a loud beast, but anyone that tells you this car is unlivable is just a wuss.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Congrats Dave! That color is awesome, especially with the gloss black carbon fiber. Thanks as always for the continued business. Look forward to seeing you with it in Utah!

Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Looks completely awesome, Dave! Congrats!!!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Super nice spec! Congrats. I went back and forth with all the Porsche PTS Blues when I ordered my GT4 including Riviera, Mexico, and Gulf.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Holy smokes! Congratulations and well deserved!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV

I want to see all of that carbon, so I already took that shit right out. :biggrin Looks sick. Noisier, hotter; do not care. The bit between the seats, and behind the seats as you look through the seat back is visible carbon. Gorgeous.

Pictures... PLEASE! tenor.jpg

Last edited:

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Looks fantastic Dave! Can't wait to see it in person @ R12!! Cool to share your 1st drive!!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Looks fantastic Dave! Can't wait to see it in person @ R12!! Cool to share your 1st drive!!

Yeah, I can't even remember the kids name. Whatever it is, he was happy. :lol

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Congratulations Dave. Sure wish I could have seen it on my quick stop in your shop.

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Remarkable color and stunning result.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Looks Fantastic Dave !! Can't wait to see at Rally 12 !! Thanks for sharing your story . Theses cars so special in many ways.. 3 cheers for all involved.. Led by the " Admiral "

Last edited: