Wanted: Billet Shift Bezel

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
I am trying to procure a billet aluminum shift bezel and boot for my GT. I had one on my previous car, but alas, it went with the car. I've spoken with Andrew, but we will have to set up to manufacture a whole new batch ($$$) if I can't find one rattling around.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
Found one. Shelby, of course, had one for me!

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Seems Shelby is always there quietly supporting this forum and its members. What a great asset and friend we benefit from.
Thank you Shelby:)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Way to go Shelby! Always there to help out another GT owner!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Shelby is da man! He had a low mileage take off polished Whipple just before I pulled the trigger at $9400.00 for a new one. Saved half the price and it included the tuner, belt and mass air sensor switch. Runs like a dream!!! From me and my wallet, thank you sir !!!

Tomcat

GT Owner
100% on the Shelby support!!!

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Thanks guys!! Shipped your shift bezel today Mike :)

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Shelby is da man! He had a low mileage take off polished Whipple just before I pulled the trigger at $9400.00 for a new one. Saved half the price and it included the tuner, belt and mass air sensor switch. Runs like a dream!!! From me and my wallet, thank you sir !!!
Scott what size is your Whipple? I have a 3.4 I've been wanting to install.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Thanks guys!! Shipped your shift bezel today Mike :)

Do you have another one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Do you have another one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Call or text me at (870) 931-8004

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Scott what size is your Whipple? I have a 3.4 I've been wanting to install.
Pete-
yes that's the same one I installed. it's a whole new car again! Rich put the super tune on it and it drives out and idles perfectly. I also changed to an Accufab twin blade throttle body, Ford racing muffler, K & Ns and cooler spark plugs. (NGK BR7EF).
the beauty of the 3.4 litre is that you don't have to get into all the changes required to the fuel system with the larger Whipples.
1st and 2nd are just nuts. 3rd is almost spinning the tires. 4th gear at 90MPH, the front end just lifts and you're doing 120 before you know what happened.
5th and 6th are just super smooth on the X-way. best thing I've ever done to the car. you'll love it!

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Scott, thanks again for responding and discussing your mods with me at Carlisle.