So .. I just got back from Canada. .

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
So f'ing cool. Too bad about no pics allowed though, going to be difficult to remember some of the finer details in 10 years (at least for me it would be). Hopefully they are recording everything.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Brian wasn't for the tour, (even though that would have been great for both Terry and I), rather just to meet up and show you my little piece of Ontario.
And of course the Car Cathedral!,

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian wasn't for the tour, (even though that would have been great for both Terry and I), rather just to meet up and show you my little piece of Ontario.
And of course the Car Cathedral!,
Yes , Next time !! I would have enjoyed that !!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Brian,

What an exciting day for you to be able to see your car being assembled. It must have been hard not photographing the line. Congratulations to you and the the other forum members for being part of history. You all will be talking about this experience for the rest of your lives.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
This is close to where my car was at as far as the build out goes. My car build was slightly further along, all of the front suspension was on , They were installing the radiator shrouds and the front brake duct solid tubes. My muffler was in place..

Attachments

• my sate.jpg
    my sate.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 270

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Nice post, great experience for you!

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Brian: What an experience !! Thanks for the write up. Hope you get your car soon. Can't wait to see it at the Rally. Congrats!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
So good Brian. Stoked for you my friend. I really get the impression the Multimatic guys are extremely accommodating and generous with their time. God knows you were probably asking a million questions as usual . . . . . . Haha. Only kidding you my friend because I'm so excited for you. What a privilege.

Vince H

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
This is close to where my car was at as far as the build out goes. My car build was slightly further along, all of the front suspension was on , They were installing the radiator shrouds and the front brake duct solid tubes. My muffler was in place..

Are you designing a larger wing like the race version? I can't imagine you will leave it stock.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Are you designing a larger wing like the race version? I can't imagine you will leave it stock.

no comment.. :biggrin

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
no comment.. :biggrin

CC brakes ( OEM )
Rear Wing ( OEM )
Upgrade suspension ( OEM )
Tire stickers ( no Comment )

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
My view is this is a once in a life time car... I'm going to enjoy every step and moment of the process.. I never want to have that regret of saying "" I should have " .. The journey will only enhance the total owner experience for me..

Brian, I agree 100% - NO REGRETS should be allowed.
This IS, as you say, "... a once in a life time car..."
Thanks for your input and observations.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Thanks Brian, getting to arm chair travel with ya!!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
When you get your new all white GT, you will have to change your screen name to Stormtrooper. Congrats buddy, you deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Thrilled for you my friend!

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Brian
I bet you were like a kid in a candy store. If there is one person who would love seeing the car in that state and poring over it part by part, it would be you. Glad to hear you are enjoying every part of the journey. Cant wait to see it.
Bill

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Wow Brian very nice, hope to go when it's my turn.

rsstopper

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2006
Arizona
Are they building them in numerical order? My car VIN is in the low 40's... if you are 56, mine hopefully is down the line a ways.
Frost White w/ Blue stripes. A match to my '05 and my GT350R .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Not in order. All over the place.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Thanks for posting. The pics are great, especially interesting to see the front door of the place. Any wider shots of the front of the facility?