The MFCEO Review

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Excellent point Andy and if you submit a video make it only one minute and too the point. I did a montage of pictures backed up with music that turned out pretty good, I think. It's on YouTube if anyone is interested. Short and to the point and be exact and factual!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Excellent point Andy and if you submit a video make it only one minute and too the point. I did a montage of pictures backed up with music that turned out pretty good, I think. It's on YouTube if anyone is interested. Short and to the point and be exact and factual!

Cool Tomy. What did your use for the title so we can look it up?

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
itst32ums56irgzvsxjw.gif

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
That was an excellent unsolicited video. I really enjoyed that, a straight forward review. He most certainly has the knowledge to compare it to other supercars.

I look forward to more videos when has more seat time.

The fact that Andy owns two other FGT’s is certainly a plus, with honorable mention to both.

As far as his language, he's a down to earth guy and good for him. He is a self made, successful businessman who knows the meaning of perseverance and hard work.

Keep it up Andy………….kudos to you.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston

Is there a disclaimer in the manual that "if your drive the car for 4hrs with a car boner please seek medical attention?" #carboner #priapism

Hans Efde

Jan 16, 2016
Leather steering wheel. Good choice. But surprised he didn't pick the titanium exhaust on the option list.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ti exhaust was on delay so he took it off a couple months ago.