Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Gulf racing colors

I am looking for the ultimate NFGT color as well.
    Found a good article about Gulf racing colors history and color codes.
    May be a gulf orange painted car would look great as well?
    https://modular4kc.com/2011/04/22/de...f-gulf-racing/
    Last edited by Pro_GT_driver; 05-18-2017 at 03:12 PM.
    Being an owner of this car is one of the best things that happened in my life!
    Pro_GT_driver means PROUD_GT_driver

Can't wait to see the 2018 heritage version, obviously will be red/white, but hopefully with a modern twist. Timing will be perfect for my allocation too!
    "Rules are for the interpretation of wise men and the obedience of fools" - Colin Chapman.

Quote Originally Posted by texas mongrel View Post
    Can't wait to see the 2018 heritage version, obviously will be red/white, but hopefully with a modern twist. Timing will be perfect for my allocation too!
    Do you like the one this guy did ??
    06 Tungsten # 1749 "Helenor "
    06 Red # 438 "Hellboy"
    Rallies: 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 9 , 10 , 11, Daytona 2016 & 17, Sebring 2016 & 17 , LeMans 2016 & 17, Lime Rock 2016, COTA 16 , 200 MPH Club... 1st recipient of the " Bill Dickie Award "

If the black Heritage was sold out by April of this year I figure that all of us ordering after this time frame next year would probably not have it available. Would you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by maxemus View Post
    If the black Heritage was sold out by April of this year I figure that all of us ordering after this time frame next year would probably not have it available. Would you agree?
    My order freeze is October this year, so I may have a shot at the new heritage
    "Rules are for the interpretation of wise men and the obedience of fools" - Colin Chapman.

My order freeze is October this year, so I may have a shot at the new heritage
    Has Ford ever said that there would be subsequent heritage editions? Or just a logical guess? Fingers crossed, I think there are some awesome possibilities if Ford does make a different heritage version every year.

Quote Originally Posted by knightka View Post
    Has Ford ever said that there would be subsequent heritage editions? Or just a logical guess? Fingers crossed, I think there are some awesome possibilities if Ford does make a different heritage version every year.
    In the configurator it had mentioned a second heritage if I recall. Dave hasn't debunked it so I'm assuming it's correct.

Thanks for bringing this up, have really been wondering about this and did not know these renderings existed.
    They are all awesome, hard to pick just one favorite.
    Last edited by Stef; 05-21-2017 at 11:03 AM.
    2005 White-Blue
    2006 Tungsten-Silver
    2012 BOSS 0909 White & Black
    FFR Cobra #6054 w/427FE
    1965 GT350 R Model Clone
    1950 Ford Tudor
    1995 F-350 4X4 custom

Lemans 2010 with Matech, Rally VI & 10, Daytona 2016, Lemans 2016 FORD USA#1

Stef= "sticking it to enzo ferrari"