Someone is selling his 2017 Ford GT

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
In my Funk and Wagnalls under "dick", it says refer to him.

oceanside gt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Oceanside, CA
I think the odds are extremely high that he will be updating his application for one of the remaining GT's in 2018.
Hopefully he will be bypassed and the majority if not all of the 250 will be allocated to the deserving members of the GT Forum.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I would hope that Ford who ask on the application about social media would see this and black list him and his Ferrari's.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
I think the odds are extremely high that he will be updating his application for one of the remaining GT's in 2018.
Hopefully he will be bypassed and the majority if not all of the 250 will be allocated to the deserving members of the GT Forum.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ditto !!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, I would not worry about that. Ford has access to the internet.

Stef

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 5, 2009
Southern California
Not going to waste a second on this trash. However I will be installing a system with face detection software securing a one hundred yard perimeter not allowing jokers like him anywhere near the car. If they then do not heed the warning will suffer the anti personnel device of a clenched right hand.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
"I think the odds are extremely high that he will be updating his application for one of the remaining GT's in 2018.
Hopefully he will be bypassed and the majority if not all of the 250 will be allocated to the deserving members of the GT Forum."

That is my ardent desire. Really!

JOEA2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 16, 2007
STATEN ISLAND,NY/SEA GIRT,NJ
It would be nice if Ford is done with the internet wonders.

Joe

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It would be nice if Ford is done with the internet wonders.

Joe

Can you name me 8 internet wonders that got a car out of the 750 cars allocated?

I think this incorrect perception lingers that a ton of social media celebs got a car. That's just not the case.