Someone is selling his 2017 Ford GT

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
.... I don't know why, but all the scammers are in Florida.....

Stormcat - is this true? Get out of there while you still can!

Ed

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
If I recall, didn't he call him self "super speeder"

He also had a 2000 Cobra R he used for speeding race, or something where he was the feature, don't remember the details (with good reason).

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
He should lift weights or get testosterone shots.

+1

Also, I did not know the '05-'06 car's door panels fell off.

I better go check to see if mine are still in place.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
God bless it that was boring :bored

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
<<If I recall, didn't he call him self "super speeder">>

Morbid curiosity had me doing a quick search on the internet- in between the articles claiming his net worth is 8 mil and about his entrepreneur skills, there is mention of some dvd series called super speeders:

For anyone that might have any interest....

"Secret to Success – Rob Ferretti
Entrepreneur Success Stories

If there was one dream job guys wish for, it would be being able to walk into work everyday and be greeted by several million dollars worth of exotics at your disposal. Luckily, this dream is real for Rob Ferretti, co-founder of Gotham Dream Cars, the nations most exclusive exotic car rental company. We sit down with Rob as he shares his secret to success story on how only a few years ago with a hundred bucks to his name, he seized opportunity when it presented itself.
Tell us a little background information about your history and business.
I’m 30 years old, I grew up in Dumont, NJ a few miles outside of NYC. I own Ferretti Productions whose primary product is the Super Speeders DVD series, which I star in. When I am not shooting, editing, or promoting the DVD series, I am running Gotham Dream Cars. I’ve been working with Gotham since the company was started in 2003 ..."

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
<<If I recall, didn't he call him self "super speeder">>

Morbid curiosity had me doing a quick search on the internet- in between the articles claiming his net worth is 8 mil and about his entrepreneur skills, there is mention of some dvd series called super speeders:

For anyone that might have any interest....

"Secret to Success – Rob Ferretti
Entrepreneur Success Stories

If there was one dream job guys wish for, it would be being able to walk into work everyday and be greeted by several million dollars worth of exotics at your disposal. Luckily, this dream is real for Rob Ferretti, co-founder of Gotham Dream Cars, the nations most exclusive exotic car rental company. We sit down with Rob as he shares his secret to success story on how only a few years ago with a hundred bucks to his name, he seized opportunity when it presented itself.
Tell us a little background information about your history and business.
I’m 30 years old, I grew up in Dumont, NJ a few miles outside of NYC. I own Ferretti Productions whose primary product is the Super Speeders DVD series, which I star in. When I am not shooting, editing, or promoting the DVD series, I am running Gotham Dream Cars. I’ve been working with Gotham since the company was started in 2003 ..."

So...he does EGO much.

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Dave, I'll wire funds tonight. Will you accept bitcoin?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
This will be one of those videos that we watch five years from now and laugh at!🏁

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
He must have a relative in Texas!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I'm perfectly ok with Rob not wanting a NFGT. That's one less person competing for an allocation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stuntman

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2015
Im confused. He says "if I was offered one, I don't know I would buy it". -yet he submitted an application? :confused

The whole video has a bitter undertone and is hating the car, attempting to undermine media reviews, the selection process, and why Ford is stupid. I guess it's just a retaliation for not being selected.

Spoiled doofus.

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
That dude needs to be punched in the throat.

mccarter1369

Ford Enthusiast
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 18, 2006
Denver, CO
I normally try to wait to respond when I read or view something polarizing, especially if it is from work. Today, I will not. This individual is an oxygen thief. His rambling, incoherent discussion of a car he has never even gotten close to is comical. Listen closely...hear the pain in his voice from not being allowed to sit with the cool kids? His denial from acquiring the new Ford GT is a painful reminder to him. In my opinion, the Ford GT selection process was spot on if it weeded out this jacka$$. To steal a line from Adam Sandler, those of us which viewed this guy's comments are now dumber. Why put yourself between two Ferraris and claim you are not bitter? Kudos to you Rob, you have elevated douche-baggery to a new plateau. I hope this a$$-hat never graces the seat of the new Ford GT. This is the type of guy who begs for sex...unsuccessfully.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have one question; why must he stand like he's taking a dump?

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
not even going to take the time to watch that nonsense,, :bored

Ditto

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I would be willing to bet that there were a few people that were picked for an allocation and got cold feet and changed there minds when it got serious. Seems to be a low amount of delivery's and maybe this is part of the reason for holding up progress. Any thoughts ?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I would be willing to bet that there were a few people that were picked for an allocation and got cold feet and changed there minds when it got serious. Seems to be a low amount of delivery's and maybe this is part of the reason for holding up progress. Any thoughts ?

Unrelated. It's purely related to production delays of one reason or another. I was there earlier this week and it was packed with cars. I saw 4 forum members cars in production.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have one question; why must he stand like he's taking a dump?

I asked him that question on his YouTube feed :)

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida

Dr frank could confirm but I think he's got scoliosis

txviper

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 31, 2007
This will be one of those videos that we watch five years from now and laugh at!🏁

It didn't take 5 years for me. I got the joke immediately, lol. That guy is a tool.