Got the NFGT owner kit today

Mar 15, 2006
I want to open it right now but my sons want to do it with me. So we will do it together later today. Will post some pics and maybe a video when we do it. Thanks again to the Ford Performance team.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Just awesome how receiving the owner kit is an event in itself. Speaks to how special the NGT is. Congrats.

Vince H

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mine will arrive sometime today also. I am sitting on the front steps waiting patiently! This should be a fabulous Monday!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Very cool. Hoping the time passes quickly for my special delivery. Congrats guys

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Mine will arrive sometime today also. I am sitting on the front steps waiting patiently! This should be a fabulous Monday!

I thought you ordered your car already Tomy?

Ed

Tomcat

GT Owner
I want to open it right now but my sons want to do it with me. So we will do it together later today. Will post some pics and maybe a video when we do it. Thanks again to the Ford Performance team.

Hello John, Its great to see you passing the enthusiasm on to the next generation. I've sent you a private message...Thank you,
Tom

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Even though my GT has been ordered in January I just received my Order Kit at 3:00pm today. I really think after studying the Kit it would have made for a difficult decision as to what I wanted because everything looks fantastic. Color combinations are many and wheel, caliper and stripe configurations give you many options, WOW ! I am totally satisfied with my choice so I'm ready to get the car and drive it. My choice is in the lower left of the picture. White/Blue stripe with blue calipers and light Speed interior.

Attachments

• IMG_2353.jpg
    IMG_2353.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 394

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Congratulations to you both! Can't wait to receive my kit.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats !!!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
you don't look happy... :)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Did you maul the mail carrier as they exited their truck Tomy? LOL. I'm glad you finally received your kit! Your choice is a great one!

Ed

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
No but I had my guard dog watching him all the way to the front door and he never rang the door bell, he lightly knocked on the door. Luckily I heard it! Guard dog Duke waiting for mama to get home before we opened it.

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpg
    IMG_2348.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 324
Mar 15, 2006
Tomy, congrats - you have great patience! Still haven't opened my box yet as all of my sons want to be together for it. Hopefully we will have schedules aligned for today!

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
you don't look happy... :)

Exactly what I thought, that is one big smile! :biggrin
Congratulations Tomy.

JohnKeil

Dec 12, 2016
Long Island
Geez! Reading this tread has me excited and I'll never be in the running for a NFGT!!! Heck, I'm hoping that I can one day get an 05-06!
Thanks for posting! It's great to see how it all goes down.
And of course, congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Even though my GT has been ordered in January I just received my Order Kit at 3:00pm today. ...>

That's great! I'm glad you got it- it's great to have and to keep with the car!

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
My kit will be very valuable, as when I get it I won't open it! JK!

Ed

Fordcarsforfun

GT Owner
Apr 13, 2016
That's incredible can't wait to receive mine, I've had my car on order since February 1st so hopefully soon!!! Big congrats!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sending Kits out to early orderers seems to be somewhat slow but will catch up as soon as Kits are available.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Tito's all around Tommy!!:party