Family brag alert

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
So my sister, who has served the last ten years as the Chief Federal Judge in the Eastern District of NY had her portrait hung last week. She was appointed by President Bush, the elder, and nominated by Senator D'Amato who spoke at the ceremony . Since the 70s , first as a US Attorney and then as a Judge she put away some serious bad guys (mafia and Al Queada and ISIS) .

The star of the family and rightly so. A pioneer from a time when chicks were not in the conversation

Attachments

• IMG_2306.JPG
    IMG_2306.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2345.JPG
    IMG_2345.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2326.JPG
    IMG_2326.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 204

Lady Moose

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 28, 2016
Impressive!! You have every right to brag! I'm proud of her, too. Maybe we'll meet one day.
Lady Moose

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Impressive, to say the least.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Congratulations!! Very cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
That is certainly worth celebrating and sharing.

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
She would be the star of anyone's family. Congratulations to her and your family . I gotta say it cracked me up when you described the "Chief Federal Judge" as a chick. She is your sister so you can get away with it.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
What an Honor! "Chicks Rule" will be discussed at your next family gathering.

Congratulations, well deserved.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
She would be the star of anyone's family. Congratulations to her and your family . I gotta say it cracked me up when you described the "Chief Federal Judge" as a chick. She is your sister so you can get away with it.

+1 :thumbsup

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Wow! Your Sister doesn't mess around. Congratulations.

Vince H

w. mitty

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 1, 2005
GTdrummer,

I have a special place in my heart for the Federal judiciary; I worked as a law clerk to Federal Judge Clarence Brimmer, and it was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. All the best wishes to your sister for her devotion. It is impossible to understand the responsibility and power of a Federal judge until you've experienced it first hand. Truly amazing.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Thanks for all the kind remarks. This is the only car site, I would dare post something so personal. Mr Mitty, we now know where you developed your eloquent writing style. You will enjoy this picture of the many former clerks who came back for the event from all over the country on a rainy Friday at 5 pm.

Attachments

• IMG_2349.JPG
    IMG_2349.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 159

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Thanks for all the kind remarks. This is the only car site, I would dare post something so personal. Mr Mitty, we now know where you developed your eloquent writing style. You will enjoy this picture of the many former clerks who came back for the event from all over the country on a rainy Friday at 5 pm.

I think the photo in a way help tells how impressive she is, with all her former clerks coming.
Congrats. You should brag. Well earned.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
A sideways congrats to you GTdrummer!

Ed

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter