2016 Ford GT 350 Track Package - 4600 miles for sale

david b

GT Owner
Jun 10, 2010
cleveland ohio
I am selling my white with blue stripe gt 350 with black interior. It has zero track time (just easy highway driving) and has 6 layers of ceramic pro on it. Car is all stock and is perfect and looks fantastic (paint corrected and then ceramic pro). I have all keys, window sticker etc. I bought it new last year from a dealer in Pennsylvania.

Sticker was 58,500 ( I paid more). This car has the desirable track package (no technology package) and was just serviced with fresh oil and my chosen mechanics shop and he inspected the entire car with no issues. Car has never seen rain and underside is pristine. I take care of my cars and am the perfect person to buy from. As a side note, I have sold a car to another forum member and he can vouch for me and the condition of my cars if he decides to disclose himself which I hope he does :wink.

Car is in Cleveland Ohio. I will sell for 54,900 to a forum member. Title is in hand.

Please pm me and I can provide pictures and any other information about the car.

Dave

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
I would not hesitate to buy a car from David. He is very particular and most likely the perfect private seller to buy from. If he says it's nice, I would believe him. Best of luck with the sell :)

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Put up some photos please.

Chip

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Chip, you don't need this right now. Just a little longer. I know Charlie isn't around to advise you. Resist temptation.