GT350R just arrived

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Too early for reviews. Drives very friendly. Not geared like the 2013 GT500 at all.

Agree on the gearing. I have a 2009 GT500 KR, a 2013 GT500, and the GT 350R.....All very different in gearing, handling, and feel.. I love them all!

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I love the color! My GT350R is black with flat black stripes. However, just today I ordered a custom spec Mustang GT premium in triple yellow from a dealer in Las Vegas which is being sent directly to Shelby to build a 750 HP 50th Anniversary Super Snake. It will have the black stripe, Recarro full leather seats with Yellow Jacket trim. 12 weeks to build the donor car, the 6 to 8 weeks for Shelby to complete their work. I must be patient!

Wow, that car will be hard to hide in the back. They let us take pictures now so let me know when it is at SAI and I'll try to go over.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Wow, that car will be hard to hide in the back. They let us take pictures now so let me know when it is at SAI and I'll try to go over.

Shelby says it's the first triple yellow 50th Anniversary Super Snake. Hard to hide! We shall see. I'll let you know when Ford ships it.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Shelby says it's the first triple yellow 50th Anniversary Super Snake. Hard to hide! We shall see. I'll let you know when Ford ships it.

They now have a live camera at the museum but not yet in the shop.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
que is British for line Cajun.

Eh Bloke! I got me vin#. Lol.