Seeking some assistance

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
As many of you know I'm in the car event business in Carlisle, PA. Naturally we felt the need to work in the technology field with another company to help create an app that would benefit the car hobby regarding meet ups, showcasing cars & etc. With this said, we just launched a new app called "MotorCrush". It's available on all mobile platforms through your app store. We haven't done an official launch yet, but plan too in the next month or so. With this said, if any of you are interested in downloading the app please feel free doing so. Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated and most welcome!

Here's a link with more information to the app as well: https://appadvice.com/app/motorcrush/1211776834

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Lance

PS I hope to see some of you during the Carlisle Ford Nationals on June 2-4. We'll have the Matech race cars, Robertson race cars and the new GT race car on display for the weekend - should be a nice sight!!

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Just downloaded and signed up. Already posted a pic of one of the cars!! will post more later.
Good luck with this Lance!

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Just downloaded and signed up. Already posted a pic of one of the cars!! will post more later.
Good luck with this Lance!

Thanks for your help. Again, any feedback is appreciated. You can either PM me or feel free posting it here.

Cheers,

Lance

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Lance- give me a yell if you need any help setting anything up at the show. see you there! scott