Ford Performance Vehicles for sale

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Hi everyone,

We have a 2017 GT350 on order and 2 2017 Raptors on order that will be coming in.

The GT350 is Ruby Red, black roof, electronics pkg and vehicle cover (no stripe)

The Raptors are both Black with the top 802a pkg and some other options.

Let me know if you are interested!

Being sold at MSRP for GT Forum members.

Call me at 313-387-7304 if interested.

Thanks!

Kevin Koshkarian

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Hi everyone,

We have a 2017 GT350 on order and 2 2017 Raptors on order that will be coming in.

The GT350 is Ruby Red, black roof, electronics pkg and vehicle cover (no stripe)

The Raptors are both Black with the top 802a pkg and some other options.

Let me know if you are interested!

Being sold at MSRP for GT Forum members.

Call me at 313-387-7304 if interested.

Thanks!

Kevin Koshkarian

We have sold one of the Raptors but still have GT350 and one last Raptor left. We also have 4 Focus RS's that are on the ground and available. :)

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks for making these available to us !!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Any 350Rs??

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Hi everyone and happy Monday! We just sold the last Raptor and GT350 today! All to Forum people! We still have the Focus RS's we would love to sell if anyone is interested or knows of anyone else. One is a 16 the others are 17 models. We don't have any 350R's available at this point. Very tough one to get allocation on. Any questions don't hesitate to call or email! Thanks everyone, Kevin

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Sent a PM yesterday on a Raptor. If you have anymore allocations that come up please let me know. Thank you.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
WOW, that was fast, I have no clue what it cost to be a sponsor here, but selling a couple profitable vehicles in 4 days, probably covered it.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
WOW, that was fast, I have no clue what it cost to be a sponsor here, but selling a couple profitable vehicles in 4 days, probably covered it.

I certainly appreciate the business! Great group of people here and I look forward to meeting everyone at Rally 12 in Utah. Just confirmed we are going. :)

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Sent a PM yesterday on a Raptor. If you have anymore allocations that come up please let me know. Thank you.
No problem FGT899. Just sent you a PM. Thanks!