Close

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Navigator

Couldn’t persuade Roz to get a Navigator, but she was quite taken with the new Aviator that we saw at the NYC auto show, a good looking car
    "Rules are for the interpretation of wise men and the obedience of fools" - Colin Chapman.

Just discovered a neat feature. When you use voice to text, the Nav turns the ac fan speed to low while you speak, then returns back to its original setting when talking is finished. I will say that the Bluetooth in this car, along with other Ford products is among the best out there, and blows the Mercedes Bluetooth out of the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GT Owner

Loving my Navi

I read its carplay will allow Waze. Not sure how to add it
    2005 Black Stripe delete Ford GT with lots of goodies
    Some old slow stuff and some newer fast stuff
    Rally III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI, XII ...
    2016 Le Mans attendee
    2016 Daytona atttendee
    Texas and Florida miles

Quote Originally Posted by jaxgt View Post
    Loving my Navi

I talked to a Ford salesman. He said you need to make sure your Sync is up to date. Version 3.0 which was supposedly released last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2005 FGT Blue/White. Rally XI & XII. GT Races = COTA 2016, Daytona 2017 & 2018, COTA May 2017, Le Mans 2017, COTA September 2017, Laguna Seca 2017. Monterey Car Week 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016.

Special K, you are a great ambassador. Think Id like to get one. Darn you! LOL
    KEVIN

Rally III, Rally IV, Rally VI, Rally VII, Rally VIII, Mohave Mile 2012, Rally X, Le Mans 2016, Rally XI, Rally XII

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    Just discovered a neat feature. When you use voice to text, the Nav turns the ac fan speed to low while you speak, then returns back to its original setting when talking is finished. I will say that the Bluetooth in this car, along with other Ford products is among the best out there, and blows the Mercedes Bluetooth out of the water!

My F-150 does that too.

2005 FGT Blue/White. Rally XI & XII. GT Races = COTA 2016, Daytona 2017 & 2018, COTA May 2017, Le Mans 2017, COTA September 2017, Laguna Seca 2017. Monterey Car Week 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxgt View Post
    Loving my Navi

Yes, you can add it. Just make sure you are connected through wifi (parked in your garage within distance) and you can go into the sync menu and do a system update. Doesn't take long. Once it is done the phone will have to be plugged into the USB port for the Waze to work. You have to open Waze on your phone and then it will push to the vehicle screen. I love Waze!

Quote Originally Posted by 07XL0027 View Post
    My F-150 does that too.

Im sorry, but you should not be posting that here, this is for Navigator owners only. Please keep your comments on the F150 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Triheart7 View Post
    Special K, you are a great ambassador. Think Id like to get one. Darn you! LOL
    Do it, do it, do it!